LAGreg's latest activity

• LAGreg
    I started by stripping the teal, priming and painting the entire thing red. It was gorgeous. It was also completely wrong. I wasn't...
    • IMG_0062.jpg
    • IMG_0214.jpg
    • IMG_0227.jpg
  • LAGreg
    This build is in memory of Eddie Van Halen who inspired so many of us who are still chasing that Rock and Roll dream. Here is a picture...
    • daa7b9ee2d5267004e50e85a8193890d.jpg
    • IMG_9027.jpg
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg replied to the thread Desert Danger.
    Sweet, thanks! I just need to go take a perfect picture now :rolleyes: I reeeaally don't want to post first. But if no one has posted by...
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg reacted to Captain Awesome's post in the thread Desert Danger with Like Like.
    Finished bike sub forums are open now
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg reacted to Captain Awesome's post in the thread Desert Danger with Like Like.
    Our fearless leader @Rat Rod will setup separate sub forums just for finished bikes. You'll start a thread in there, label it the same...
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg replied to the thread RIP EVH.
    Check it out. I’ll put up a real build thread but wanted to share.
    • 0AB78B34-9E47-4448-A6A5-D6CA4CEAA12D.jpeg
  • LAGreg
    I watched a couple YouTube videos and here’s what I got as a result. Cut, glued and clamped the heck out of it. And it turned out OK. I...
    • A0E403E5-7B3E-425F-B906-A66FBD636816.jpeg
    • 28E167AA-E42A-4891-B08A-E55E1AD77CCD.jpeg
  • LAGreg
    I’m nearly done. It seems though there could be endless tinkering if I’m not careful. When I was a filmmaker (in another lifetime) I...
    • B16428AB-930C-4ADB-BDD2-3F77E559692A.jpeg
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg reacted to Brian macumber's post in the thread Twisted typhoon (name change) with Like Like.
    Got a seat in last Thursday and turnedout to be the wrong color black sent them a email and receivedone back saying a return shipping...
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg reacted to tjwilson's post in the thread Sportmaster with Like Like.
    Started putting things back together. I'm really happy with the tire selection. Amazing the amount of space that's available for tire...
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg reacted to léocwc's post in the thread Strange Dark with Like Like.
    i was fiddling with some old parts and found this wheel and a front tire from a honda cub. it seems to me an interesting set
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg reacted to Chad T's post in the thread Avenger X with Like Like.
    Cool, cool, cool! Love this one. Never seen a boys muscle bike with that tall of a head tube. Perfect for the rams horns. Jeep is a...
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg reacted to hamppea's post in the thread Avenger X with Like Like.
    Early version of the bike. I know a great bike when I want to ride past the 7 mile marker, this went way further. AMF Frame...
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg reacted to Lil' rat rod's post in the thread Juvenile Reverie with Like Like.
    Howdy folks! Been a long time since I’ve attempted a build off, been a member here since the very first day of the forum... Anyway, I...
  • LAGreg
    LAGreg reacted to tjwilson's post in the thread Sportmaster with Like Like.
    Pulled everything apart. What didn't get a good scrubbing and polish went into a citric acid bath. About half a teaspoon of citric acid...