1. léocwc

Strange Dark

we will not use the front brake
  2. léocwc

Strange Dark

we can already weld
  3. léocwc

Strange Dark

time to adjust the fork .. I didn't get the original 20 "fork but I got a fork from version 14 ". the flange size is standard .. but you have to stretch everything else . 14" "
  4. léocwc

Avenger X

this bike is incredible
  5. léocwc

Strange Dark

the lip of the fender was a little curved originally, I only slightly increased the fold with the pliers.
  6. léocwc

Strange Dark

when I found this frame he had the triangle bars loose at these points, it helped me a lot in the adjustments
  7. léocwc

Strange Dark

frame adjustment to accommodate the new larger and wider tire. the frame was enlarged by 3 cm. the fender supports had to rise 2.5cm
  8. léocwc

Strange Dark

hands-on, adjusting the rear fenders, originally rim 26 it was cut 10 cm from the length, adjusted to curvature and slightly bent at the tip.
  9. léocwc

Strange Dark

Good afternoon my friends. I finally managed to get all the money from the fund for my tools. I managed to buy all the tools I had before. I just need to find a second-hand compressor in good condition. sand blasting
  10. léocwc

RRB member in need of help!

Good afternoon my friends. I finally managed to get all the money from the fund for my tools. I managed to buy all the tools I had before. I just need to find a second-hand compressor in good condition. sand blasting :inlove:
  11. léocwc

POISON APPLE: '79 Schwinn Fair Lady Trike

:41: :41: :41: these rear wheels are crazy
  12. léocwc

Strange Dark

even with some difficulties ... front wheel and tire honda super cub. some adjustments will be necessary but there will be few. the wheel is a little bigger and the tires wider. but as I have the triangle loose it will help me adjust everything
  13. léocwc

Strange Dark

thank you, matti :thumbsup:
  14. léocwc

Strange Dark

Arty Dave, it really was a very hard blow. :( I believe that next week I will be able to buy some tools and continue on some project
  15. léocwc

Strange Dark

i was fiddling with some old parts and found this wheel and a front tire from a honda cub. it seems to me an interesting set