léocwc's latest activity

• léocwc
    léocwc reacted to sandman's post in the thread TONTO with Like Like.
    The long horn bars were too long and almost came back to the seat . Sooo I guess I'm going to run these left over Manta Ray bars .
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to hamppea's post in the thread TONTO with Like Like.
    A bit of irony. I was going to bid on the bike you won specifically to put my fueler fork on. In an alternate universe this is the...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to CRASH's post in the thread TONTO with Like Like.
    A 1965 Troxel add that specifically calls them “Banana” seats. That should settle any question on the validity of your seat choice.
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to sandman's post in the thread TONTO with Like Like.
    Most of you have heard of the famous Rollfast Hoppy of the 50's ? But how did the kids play Cowboy and Indian's with no Indian . So my...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to kram's post in the thread Cheap Copper with Like Like.
    Still chipping away at this bike. I got the chainguard stripped and clear coated. Then last night I put on the decal. I left the inside...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to Dominicus's post in the thread Apple Cider Special with Like Like.
    It’s alive! I upgraded the indicator chain to a newer Sachs clamp style. The vintage cable connectors have a tendency to bend. New...
  • léocwc
    léocwc reacted to Bike from the Dead's post in the thread Strange Dark with Like Like.
    Strange Dark's looking good! I can't wait to see the finished product!
  • léocwc
    léocwc replied to the thread Strange Dark.
    some more news 80 comemoration of the moscow olympics
    • thumbnail_IMG_4098.jpg
    • thumbnail_IMG_4095.jpg
    • thumbnail_IMG_4096.jpg
    • thumbnail_IMG_4097.jpg
    • thumbnail_IMG_4105.jpg