Recent content by konradmk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. konradmk

Custom frame sizing help needed

Why do you think so? The saddle on the picture is at the height calculated for my body dimensions. What would you change?
  2. konradmk

This is a great article but completely ignoring cruisers where dimensions and angles are custom and do not fall into any of the market sizes. My seat tube is at 67 degrees while Sheldon mentions 73 as the lowest value. I need a visualization.
  3. konradmk

So given the bmx handle bar height and its geometry aligned with the head tube angle I should be able to comfortably reach to it with no issues. I did check few geometry calculation systems, one being the RAD (distance between the BB and the grips) It looks like that frame is a bit of a stretch...
  4. konradmk

I need to know if this frame makes sense for a 6’ 04” (184cm) tall guy like me. What’s your gut feeling? I’m skeptical about the top tube length but maybe it’s ok with that handlebar?
  5. konradmk

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Nirve Switchblade
  6. konradmk

Switchblade user from Poland

New pics in first post. Enjoy!
  7. konradmk

Best tire for 24" x 64mm rim

Hi, I need your advice on the following - I need to change my Nirve BadA s s tire to something that will better fit my frame after replacing original 32mm rim with twice that wide. 3" BadA s s tire has that fancy border which makes the sides of the tire to blow. I need something with regular...
  8. konradmk

Switchblade user from Poland

Hi, I've been recently to California and got one of these cool bikes from Nirve, disassembled myself, pack it and took as a luggage to the airplane :) It took me 3 years but finally it is finished
Back