Recent content by kmullinex

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Ken_M ... 5.jpg.html
  2. K

where cani send small parts for chrome plating?

Where do y'all send parts for chrome plating? I'm in the Dallas Texas area, although don't mind sending them off. Thanks. Mullz
  3. K

front suicide coaster brake question

Thanks. Appreciate the help. I'll search through. Mullz
  4. K

front suicide coaster brake question

I want to run a coaster brake hub on my Higgins front springer forks. What coaster brake hub can I use? The standard hubs are too wide. Thanks. Mullz
  5. K

Hodgepodge

Cleaning out one of our buildings and found this in the back. Kind of forgot about this one. I think I'll be riding this one as we continue the build on the Shelby.
  6. K

Hodgepodge

Cleaning out one of our buildings and found this in the back. Kind of forgot about this one. I think I'll be riding this one as we continue the build on the Shelby.
  7. K

Hodgepodge

Good eye. It's a 64. One project in front of the Buick, the 63 Fairlane gasser.
  8. K

Hodgepodge

Do any of you folks know where we can send parts for chrome plating? Live in the Dallas Texas area. Would like to box up and ship parts. Thanks!
  9. K

Chrome Plating. Where do you send parts?

Do any of you folks know someone who does chrome plating in the Dallas area? I'd like to box parts and ship them. Thanks!!
  10. K

Hodgepodge

Okay. The frame is down to bare, cleaned, degrease, ready for media blasting. We will use soda as the blasting media. It washes out of all holes with water. No sand or glass left behind to find its way to any of the bearings.
  11. K

Hodgepodge

Okay. The frame is down to bare, cleaned, degrease, ready for media blasting. We will use soda as the blasting media. It washes out of all holes with water. No sand or glass left behind to find its way to any of the bearings.
  12. K

Hodgepodge

The springer was the way you see it. I have a couple more. The other one has two springs. May even try that one on to see how it looks. It's pretty cool too.
  13. K

Hodgepodge

Here are a few pics with the bike mostly apart. Hung the springer forks on for a look.
  14. K

Hodgepodge

Here are a few pics with the bike mostly apart. Hung the springer forks on.
Back