Recent content by JustOne

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JustOne

(WBO) The Plus Bike

Thanks, it is a fixed gears/SS with a flip/flop rear hub. It has fronts brakes for safety.
  2. JustOne

(WBO) The Plus Bike

Finished
  3. JustOne

2015 WINTER BUILD-OFF FINISHED BIKES THREAD.

The Plus Bike! This bike is a custom designed frame, I wanted to build a simple bike, that means only what was needed. So I simplified the frame by make the down tube and top tube the same tube, I did the same thing with the seat stays and chain stays. I also builds the frame out do simple...
  4. JustOne

(WBO) The Plus Bike

Also a sneak peak at the head tube badge
  5. JustOne

(WBO) The Plus Bike

Frame back from powder coating. Black textured powder, now to start installing headset and BB.
  6. JustOne

(WBO) The Plus Bike

Thanks, I have not found it flex any more than any other steel bike I have, come to think of it all my bikes are steel. I was able to use a thicker wall tubing and still keep the weight down by only having a down tube and chain stays, the frame weighs around 6lbs.
  7. JustOne

(WBO) The Plus Bike

Mockup and test ride done! I'm very happy with the way this bike rides! Now the frame is ready for powder coating
  8. JustOne

(WBO) The Plus Bike

I've had this idea in my head for a while. I couple of years ago my wife and I set out to simplify life, in doing so I looked for ways to simplify my cycling. I already rode single speed mtb and this lead to my riding single speed and fixed on the road. I've always loved working on bikes and...
  9. JustOne

JustOne

Hello, I'm new here! I make leather saddles for bicycles, but I also like to build bikes. I made this frame from square tubing, It's also mig welded! I'm all ready working on the next frame, it will be a single speed urban minimalist frame.
Back