Recent content by Just Jeff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Just Jeff

A few of my bikes.

Somewhat disappointed that the pics of my bmf badge were taken down after being posted for a year here. Especially on a rat rod bike site. Oh well. Guess that’s the nature of the world we currently live in
  2. Just Jeff

HEADBADGES

3. Just Jeff

BIKES with TRUCKS photo

4. Just Jeff

A few of my bikes.

Another update on my black Dx. After a weekend ride I decided I no longer want rooster tails of water up my back or in my lap. So fenders were added, along with spacers to get ‘em closer to the tires
  5. Just Jeff

A few of my bikes.

Update on a couple of the bikes. Schwinn double bar got a new look. And the black Dx got a new chain guard
  6. Just Jeff

A few of my bikes.

12 step program! Lol! More like 22 more bikes to add to the collection! I would stop buyin em, but nobody likes a quitter:p
  7. Just Jeff

Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

They say the devils in the details, but what about the devil being the detail…
  8. Just Jeff

black bikes?

1936 Shelby 1940 Schwinn Dx
  9. Just Jeff

A few of my bikes.

Thanks! When I saw that devil ornament I knew I had to have it. newest addition to the fleet. 1940 Schwinn Dx
  10. Just Jeff

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

Newest addition to my bunch. 1940 Dx
  11. Just Jeff

A few of my bikes.

Found some more correct parts for my Dx and decided to “age” the badge while I was working on it.
Back