Recent content by jonjon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

SOLD Bikes and Bicycle Parts Lot for Sale (UPDATED)

Would you sell one of the crank and chain rings and ship to MN?
  2. J

Huffy Rail

My bike:) How much do you think ill get out of it in this condition? http://m.ebay.com/itm/231532423931?nav=SEARCH
  3. J

Rare Schwinn?

I was thinking about making this my first spring bicycle project but cant find another one like it with the paint the same. It has sturmey archer 3 speed parts. Lighning dart balloon tires. The serial number only appears to have3 numbers? The paint I have never seen before. It has s2 tubular...
  4. J

Rare Schwinn?

I was thinking about making this my first spring bicycle project but cant find another one like it with the paint the same. It has sturmey archer 3 speed parts. Lighning dart balloon tires. The serial number only appears to have3 numbers? The paint I have never seen before. It has s2 tubular...
  5. J

how do I use a battery tube?

Just bought a 1940s BF Goodrich with this on it. It is my first time witha battery tube. It holds 6 batteries. Thepoints are clean enough to make a connection. There Iis only 1 wire coming off of the light and 1 place to plug it in to the tube. Do all of the batteries need to be facing the same...
  6. J

CWC ID help selling soon

I want to part this out to fund my silverking hex and sell soon so I was hoping somebody could help me figure out for sure what year it is. Serial #B670094 and stamped in a different direction looks like a 64
  7. J

CWC I.D.help

Do you think both kickstand s are original to the bike?
  8. J

speedy fairy bicycle

Bought this at an auction about a month ago. Does anybody know what they are actually worth? Or the real maker? The few I found online said Colson but other companies did Mark them also.
  9. J

excelsior America bicycle help

Helps! The person I got it from was trying to tell me it was a schwinn but I was sure it wasnt
  10. J

CWC I.D.help

Do you have an idea of what its worth as is? Would it make sense to restore or would it hurt the value?
  11. J

CWC I.D.help

This bike wasnt badged and was repainted at some point in time. I think the serial # is B67004. It has a dropkick stand and a prewar Jiffy kickstand. Any idea what it is?
  12. J

excelsior America bicycle help

[/URL][/IMG] Ive never seen an "America" and not "american" badged bicycle. Made in excelsior MI. Cant find any pics on the net either. Can anybody tell me more about it?
  13. J

CWC? can you help?

[/URL][/IMG]
  14. J

CWC? can you help?

[/URL][/IMG] It didn't come with a head badge. It had 2 kickstands and a whole lot of bad pai nt job lol. Can anyone help me figure out what it is and how much its worth? [/URL][/IMG] The serial # looks like B67004
Back