Recent content by jelian143

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

DX EXCELSIOR

nice bike. :D
  2. J

Greetings from John in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

hello all. i never knew where i belonged in the biking world until i found ratrod. i like bikes that go fast, but not too fast. i want to be stylin when i get to where i am going. you see, i live in ponte vedra beach and all the happenings take place on the boardwalk in jacksonville beach...
  3. J

Boys. Avennnnnnnnge Me!!!

so, i put an ad on craigslist asking for someone to paint my bike. i should have known not to trust someone named after a whiskey and offering to strip and paint it for under $40. i went against my better judgment and handed the frame and fork over to JD at the flea market. JD was a scrawny...
  4. J

Shimano Nexus 4 speed hubs are discontinued

my coaster model 4 speed is wasted on the inside. the bike shop had to order special grease suggested by shimano customer service. the grease only held up for about a month and the sickly symptom reemerged. the main symptom is the loud squeal that erupts on sudden braking maneuvers. is there...
  5. J

marin beachrat

i chopped two inches off the handlebars, so my arms wouldnt go numb when i ride. pretty radical stuff.
  6. J

marin sandrat

that's what we call a Florida speed bump. this big boy made us go around and we obliged. he was walking across the road and when he saw us he squatted where you see him and began hissing real loud. i always thought we will use one of the pygmy rattlesnake skin as a chain guard, but i like...
  7. J

marin sandrat

took the one speeder to guana river wildlife management area.
Back