Recent content by jasnooks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jasnooks

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

I've been wanting something like this just to tool around the neighborhood on. . I'm going to offer $80 cash Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk
  2. jasnooks

Hold my beer, and watch me endo over this pile of hot coals.. Good times!
  3. jasnooks

Has anyone made a bike out of unwanted spare parts?

Slapped this one together out off parts that were destined for the scrap yard. The only thing on it that wasn't scrap is the back wheel, since I have a matching pair. 20" Huffy bmx frame, mongoose rear mag, and a 26" fork and front wheel of of a old Walmart girls MTB. It's main use is a...
  4. jasnooks

I was gonna snatch this one up, but no lock, chain or phone bag kind of turned me off..
  5. jasnooks

Lol https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bik/d/will-trade/6382388485.html
  6. jasnooks

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bid/d/24-mens-magna-canyon-10-speed/6361479861.html Seller says suspension fork, lol. Maybe because it bends so easily.. Or maybe it's backwards..
  7. jasnooks

The reflector probably got turned around when the guy slid off the back of the seat, and racked his balls on it. The ad says barely used. I wonder why, it looks like it would be a joy to ride, lol.
  8. jasnooks

What are you listening to?

Ricky helped me thru some tough times. He was a good man. Rest in peace, "kid". Longneck Strangler and Uncle Cracker..
  9. jasnooks

Another thing that's funny about this ad.. 56cm (a hair over 22").. Umm, from where to where? I might just be drunk, but I'm not seeing a 22" frame there. Also since I'm old school, I've never heard of Trans X components. Must be the wave of the future..
  10. jasnooks

This has become such a problem that big box store bikes now have stickers on the forks labeling the front and back. I see ads like this all the time, and they all have very similar descriptions. Rides great, mechanically sound, handles like a dream, etc.. My favorite is "I'm a professional bike...
  11. jasnooks

Handles like a dream..
  12. jasnooks

Can anybody name this frame

Yep, that's it! I actually forgot that I had posted this. And almost forgot about the bike too. It's just sitting in the parts pile in the basement. I paid $4 for it, to use for parts, but haven't done anything with it yet. I knew it wasn't anything special, was just curious about the maker...
  13. jasnooks

OT. Green Machine

I remember the Red Baron. Very blurry pic, but Kmart had the Red Baron, and Green Machine for just under$17.
  14. jasnooks

Super Collegiate...Finally Finalized

+1 on this, but I'm a bit biased. I've got identical looking wheels on my blue 78 traveler III (700c black hoops, silver breaking surface, silver nipples, with black spokes and hubs). I also polished all the chrome and aluminum parts, and ran black cable housings, seat, and bar tape. Bright...
  15. jasnooks

OT. Green Machine

I was thinking pedal powered, but that creation is very cool. I'd ride it. Those guys make some cool vehicles.
Back