Recent content by Jake B

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jake B

Raleigh Rat Mailbox Bike

Hi, I’ll buy the original tires if you are replacing them :)
  2. Jake B

yellow raleigh chopper

It looks like a 1972 bike, a project for sure, I don’t wanna sound like a complete vulture, but if you do ever wanna part with it please do get in touch :)
  3. Jake B

Raleigh Chopper / Raleigh Fireball

wanted Raleigh choppers or Raleigh fireballs, what’s out there at the moment? I need a winter project
  4. Jake B

Raleigh Chopper 1971 Ten Speed

Got wet today, but coping well!
  5. Jake B

Survived 20 miles on Saturday!
  6. Jake B

So recently I picked this up off the forum! Anyway it made the trip all the way to England Quite a rough old beast The frame had two broken welds, but in the process of sissy bar extraction the brake bridge came off as well. Had to drill the sissy bar out of the frame in the end So...
  7. Jake B

(MMBO #5 - Class 1) Raleigh Chopper Single Speed Coaster

Original guard now sourced decal was sprayed on!!!
  8. Jake B

(MMBO #5 - Class 1) Raleigh Chopper Single Speed Coaster

Well here it is, all finished and fresh pics from this morning brrrrrr I am hopefully picking up an original paint orange chainguard to go on this bike, but the likelihood is it won't be here by the deadline lol...
  9. Jake B

(MBBO#05 Class 1) Another Raleigh Chopper

I suppose I better dig this bike out and take some pics, got sidetracked lol
  10. Jake B

Pretty much finished, just gotta give the chrome a bit of a polish now and then I can get some of the detail shots we all like to see :)
  11. Jake B

Been using the chopper as a commuter for the past week, rides nice, every day I keep putting better parts on it lol
  12. Jake B

I might take the paint off the forks just to be sure but I didn't see any cracks.
  13. Jake B

And last night I refitted the forks on this too after straightening them, from where I fell off it the back wheel ended up pretty badly buckled, tried to straighten it and 3 spokes literally popped out of the rim, this thing is jinxed lol
  14. Jake B

Gave the frame a once over with T cut, amazing how it bought the orange back to life! Also my nicer set of bars/stem came so fitted them on
  15. Jake B

(MBBO#05 Class 1) 69' Fastback 100 - That's a Canadian Chopper eh?

Credit where it's due! It's impossible to find the inch spaced vinyl and I love the fact you made a stitched one instead of settling for the next best pleated vinyl.
Back