Recent content by jackmac4

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jackmac4

Velo Jardin-1948 Westfield..COMPLETED!!!! (Video)

Re: Velo Jardin-1948 Westfield..COMPLETED!!!! Nicely done! Great youtube video too.
  2. jackmac4

LAST DITCH EFFORT (Procrastination at its finest!)

Looks great! Never would have known you did it "last minute".
  3. jackmac4

Nightmare Before August (Mmwahahahahaha!)

Re: Nightmare Before August (Dash to the finish) I have no doubt you will finish in plenty of time and I'm glad you didn't give up on the build... yes, your fork is waiting here for you.
  4. jackmac4

The Throwback (more pics)

Re: The Throwback The C-45P4 is the original license plate on the Impala from Supernatural when John Winchester buys it in '73. The 67 is the year the Impala was made.
  5. jackmac4

Nightmare Before August (Mmwahahahahaha!)

Re: Nightmare Before August I think the mock up looks AMAZING!
  6. jackmac4

Re: The Throwback I originally didn't plan on doing a military theme... I stumbled upon the hand grips and had to have them and it completely changed the direction of the build. As to the chaingaurd lettering yes, they do have a significance. It' s not military related. It's actually a nod to...
  7. jackmac4

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72079 (build thread) Before... After... Lights on... My daughter test riding the bike for me... Surprisingly it didn't fall apart!! :lol: I am going to try to take some more artistic photos if the weather ever clears.
  8. jackmac4

The Throwback is completed

Re: The Throwback It's done!
  9. jackmac4

Re: The Throwback It's almost done!! This could be the last in progress pic. I got the lights and rack mounted, chainguard put on, and the last of the painting done. Now I just need to finish the wiring and put the tank and seat on. :P
  10. jackmac4

Re: The Throwback Today's progress so far. It's finally starting to come together :)
  11. jackmac4

Re: The Throwback 48 spokes per rim!
  12. jackmac4

Re: The Throwback I think all the painting will be done today and I should be able to start assembling the bike tonight :D
  13. jackmac4

Re: The Throwback painted the spokes yesterday. Today it's the rim's turn. Putting all the straws on the spokes was a little tedious! (There are 48 spokes per rim)
Back