Recent content by ironpimp

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I

chrome

I got a homie that does lowrider parts hit him up, check out the parts he did for me for my girls bike, email him at [email protected] the name of his company is explosive suspensions out in victorville ca
  2. I

Quick overview of metal finishing (chroming)

Wow that's cool! Me and my friend are trying to do our own polishing out of his garage, he has 2 harbor freight sandblasters and a harbor freight polisher but still can't make them shine like when they use the big polishers, it sucks that he can't get a 3-phase into his garage or we would be...
  3. I

"the iron fist"

sorry guys! i havent been able to work on any of my bikes lately because i been doin other stuff, like argueing with the preg girlfriend! but good always comes out of situations like this, check out what i been doin on my wall, its on the corner of my wall its not as great as i wanted it but im...
  4. I

hello from rat bernardino!

and my bike is a bad boy! it punks the other bikes for their lunch money :D :lol:
  5. I

"the iron fist"

ok! so it was pretty time consuming bending tubing with conduit benders, so i went to harbor freights sidwalk sale yesterday and picked me up one of these!HA! and it works dam good! i highly recommend one of these to all of you if you dont have a any tubing benders! so anyway i started hacking...
  6. I

:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU GOT IT GALTBRACKEN! THATS WHERE THE INSPIRATION CAME FROM :D :lol: :D
  7. I

frame stretch

ok i posted pics up on my intro, check em out!
  8. I

i got my license plate kind of mounted on my bike! whatcha think? MWWWUUUUHAHAHHAHAMMWWUUUUAHAHHAHAHAHA!! YEYAH! NUMBER OF THE BEAST WILL BE UNLEASHED AS SOON AS MY HOMIE CAN CUT ME OUT MY "SHRED EDGE" SUPPORT BARS ON MY SPRINGER! WOOPS! DID I JUST BLURT THE NEXT ADDITION OUT!
  9. I

"the iron fist"

okay sorry guys! i been busy building a deck and trying to build my bike too, now that i took pics of the progress, here they are, these are the new rebar cantilevers i bent with my super cool hi tech tubing bender, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! purdy cool right! anyway im gonna be using tubing on the...
  10. I

frame stretch

yeah thicker rebar will definitly work but! its still flexible and gonna be heavy as heck! i think im just gonna do the cantilever part of the frame rebar, and do the bottom in tubing, it'll have some flex but still rigid somewhat, im gonna be posting up some pictures of my progress tonite, hope...
  11. I

thanks guys! n who knows maybe girls out there too? glad to be on here and maybe i might need some tech advice from you all one day or vice versa and i would be glad to help you out! :D
  12. I

hello everyone my name is james im from san bernardino ca, and i happened to get the name of this website from a guy off of craigslist that i traded a trike with, anyway this is the baddest ... website ever for bike builders! i ride a krome killer kruiser im redoing, it will be the evilest bike...
  13. I

frame stretch

thanks ill check it out
  14. I

frame stretch

ok whiz kids, heres my idea, i wanna use rebar to stretch my frame and was wondering if that would hold its shape? not too sure bout it cuz i can bend rebar by hand but cant bend tubing by hand? i just dont wanna do all that work only to find that it doesnt hold its shape, i like the way rerebar...
  15. I

26" MURRAY KUSTOM FULL SUSPENSION STRETCH ! !

AAH HAAA!!! now thats what i been lookin for to do a super stretch on my bike "number of the beast" ill be posting up pics soon, havent started because im workin on other stuff but its gonna be an evil son of gun! thanks for the idea!
Back