Hukah's latest activity

• H
    Hukah reacted to BDC's post in the thread Suspension seatpost ? with Like Like.
    I quite like them on my hardtail. You can add pre-load for big guys - just unscrew the bottom cap and add more spacers. Or even a...
  • H
    Hukah reacted to Bob E.'s post in the thread Suspension seatpost ? with Like Like.
    I was thinking about trying a cheap post and rigging up a limiting strap between the seat and frame. So, the post could only rise so...
  • H
    Hukah replied to the thread Suspension seatpost ?.
    Who needs a suspension seat when the bike is full suspension, eh?
  • H
    Hukah reacted to us56456712's post in the thread Suspension seatpost ? with Like Like.
    Most suspension seat posts are garbage. I’m small and light so they don’t collapse but they move side to side. I think the type above is...
  • H
    Hukah reacted to Bob E.'s post in the thread Suspension seatpost ? with Like Like.
    I know, the main problem is I'm getting old. :oops: Back in the day I used to ride up and down dirt roads all summer long on something...
  • H
    Hukah reacted to whitecoyote's post in the thread Suspension seatpost ? with Like Like.
    These seat post work fantastic. I had this on a 75lbs ebike. It was bone jaring hitting bumps with the bike. I bought this seat post and...
  • H
    Hukah replied to the thread Suspension seatpost ?.
    OUCH the visuals, LOL. But this has given me an idea for a sturdy spring post from this post. I'll post it when I get to putting it...
  • H
    Hukah reacted to sandman's post in the thread RIPPER with Like Like.
    A 2 week build for one of the grandkids . 48'MONARK with a Nexus 3 . Build Thread...
  • H
    Hukah reacted to Lem Sportsinterviews's post in the thread Built this today with Like Like.
    Elegance in simplicity. I dig it. A couple suggestions, depending on how invested you want to get into it: -From my own experience...
  • H
    Hukah reacted to SilverBullet08's post in the thread Built this today with Like Like.
    Ratty Patty
  • H
    Hukah replied to the thread Death Trap.
    It's not always that someone comes up with a name for my bike that I care about, but when they do it just "fits". ;)
  • H
    Hukah replied to the thread PSYCHO '78 finished.
    Yep. Aint that how it starts. Cool story. thx for sharing that one. ;)
  • H
    Hukah reacted to Ben lay's post in the thread PSYCHO '78 finished with Haha Haha.
    I've had serapes on several hot rod seats over the years. Thought it would be a cool nod. Back in the 50s when you had your hot rod in...
  • H
    Hukah reacted to us56456712's post in the thread Death Trap with Like Like.
    Rig-a-ma-jig. Cantilever bosses are tacked in place. I’ve done this twice before and didn learn anything. I’m sure I’ll have to do my...
  • H
    Hukah reacted to us56456712's post in the thread Death Trap with Like Like.
    It’s been vey cold for most of February. Down to -20 once and below zero most mornings with a high finally in the twenties starting...