Recent content by HENDECYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

HENDECYCLE #1

Thanks man! I dig that Indian. We got a ton done on the bike this week, so hopefully I can post some more pictures later today.
  2. H

HENDECYCLE #1

Hey everyone! I haven't been able to post a bunch lately because I've been super busy with school and the bike and stuff. We have gotten a ton done on it though and it's coming along nicely! The guy that's helping me build this, brought a pipe bender and a nice welder from his work. We...
  3. H

HENDECYCLE #1

Hey everyone! I haven't been able to post a bunch lately because I've been super busy with school and the bike and stuff. We have gotten a ton done on it though and it's coming along nicely! The guy that's helping me build this, brought a pipe bender and a nice welder from his work. We...
  4. H

HENDECYCLE #1

. . .
  5. H

HENDECYCLE #1

Haha yeah man I'm 17 and I love this stuff!
  6. H

HENDECYCLE #1

Thanks guys! And yeah man, I think it's a 65.
  7. H

HENDECYCLE #1

Thanks, I'll check it out.
  8. H

HENDECYCLE #1

The guy that sand blasted it for me and is teaching me how to weld has a bunch of old cars, trucks and tractors, and he gave me this sweet old tractor headlight. I'm hoping to make it work for the bike somehow, I just don't know how to hook it up to some power. Does anyone have any ideas?
  9. H

HENDECYCLE #1

The guy that sand blasted it for me and is teaching me how to weld has a bunch of old cars, trucks and tractors, and he gave me this sweet old tractor headlight. I'm hoping to make it work for the bike somehow, I just don't know how to hook it up to some power. Does anyone have any ideas?
  10. H

HENDECYCLE #1

I saw this in some guys truck at Walmart and it totally got me pumped to finish it! (Although mine will look a lot different, but it was still sweet!) Chopped the top bar and made a new one. Now for the curved bar at the bottom. And I'm hoping to find a place to cut up the sheet...
  11. H

HENDECYCLE #1

I saw this in some guys truck at Walmart and it totally got me pumped to finish it! (Although mine will look a lot different, but it was still sweet!) Chopped the top bar and made a new one. Now for the curved bar at the bottom. And I'm hoping to find a place to cut up the sheet...
  12. H

HENDECYCLE #1

For sure man.
  13. H

HENDECYCLE #1

Finished sand blasting (middle bars will be chopped) and I'm getting the piping soon.
  14. H

HENDECYCLE #1

Thanks man. The L brackets are for a stand that I made to hold the bike.
  15. H

HENDECYCLE #1

Finished sand blasting today (middle bars will be chopped) and I'm getting the piping soon.
Back