Recent content by handyandy1100

1. handyandy1100

Summer Build Off?

I had to use paint stripper on my Spaceliner last year to remove the clear coat on the chrome. Didn't hurt the chrome at all. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. handyandy1100

Summer Build Off?

Perhaps I am missing a point, does that mean if I had a previously built bike I wanted to refresh or an unfinished build, I could disassemble it prior to May 1 and enter it? Or does the entry need to be a totally new build? I always thought it was the latter, something not previously worked on...
  3. handyandy1100

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. handyandy1100

Unofficial March Shootout II

I like it better with the red walls too. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  5. handyandy1100

POST your custom shifters

I upgraded the custom shifter on my Electra. No more clamp on lever, this one is "geared" right to the grip shift. Took a little time to carve out the teeth on the aluminum lever and the PVC spacer, but being quarantined lately, I had some time on my hands. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  6. handyandy1100

What have you been riding lately?

Spaceliner- part 2. This bike was my RBBO entry last year. Now it is a dream to ride since I changed out the wheels and got a Nexus 3 speed hub in the process. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  7. handyandy1100

Unofficial March Shootout II 2020 VOTE HERE!

Bidet! Funny how you mentioned that and then I saw this ad just below your post. Bidet gone wild! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  8. handyandy1100

It's the Russians! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  9. handyandy1100

Red Bikes

Ride on little dude. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  10. handyandy1100

What is the voting procedure? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  11. handyandy1100

Red Bikes

Del Sol Trailwinds. Can't find much info on it. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  12. handyandy1100

Red Bikes

Fuji Marlboro folder. It started out red, but after years of neglect and sitting outside, a lot of the red has faded to a dirty white. Photo is of the reddest side. LOL Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  13. handyandy1100

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Missed a few Mondays. Sorry for the gratuitous grandbaby picture. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  14. handyandy1100

Unofficial March Shootout II

I'm done again. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk