Recent content by Greenarcher

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

Can’t decide whether to paint or not?

Hey Ron thank you friend. You guest it right lol already looking for another bike when I’m about to finish the Baron. I love your work too, posted on FB felt page. My membership is still pending there, Been a while now. Wanted to comment on your bikes but couldn’t. Hey thanks again, stay safe...
  2. G

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

2006 FELT RED BARONRED BARON
  3. G

Here is the finish 2006 Red Baron. She is a beauty.
  4. G

Thank you guys for all the comments and ideas you shared to me. Just an update, when I came back to the powder coating place. They were charging me $80 for the front fork ( it’s their minimum charge per work order) which I thought was a little expensive. So I ask them what if I throw a rear...
  5. G

Thank you for your input, gonna give it a try but thats a lot of work lol
  6. G

Hi members, i recently acquired a felt Red Baron last week in good condition.I began to restore most of it’s parts for some are already rusted. My main concern now is the back fender which has some nasty scratches to it. I took the fender to my local auto paint place and they wouldn’t touch it...
  7. G

New to the Forum - Intro

Hey Everyone, I am also a Southern California Native. I was into road bikes since 2012, I mainly ride 4x a week through the coastline of Southern California. I got busy the year of 2017 and wasn't able to ride as much as I could. 2 months ago during quarantine, me and my wife saw a group of...
Back