Recent content by furyus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. furyus

BO 16 Question

I think whoever designed the black banner across the top of the page “Congratulations! To the Class One and Class Two Winners!!!” should probably go ahead and do the t-shirt as well.
  2. furyus

Quirk

This is my current “holy grail” obsession. I had different holy grails a year ago, and three years ago, and seven years ago, ad nauseam. Now all that stuff that I chased down and thought I’d keep “forever” doesn’t even matter, and I can’t remember what they were. These bikes are very cool, but...
  3. furyus

Quirk

Great suggestion, but after reading up a bit I’m not sure even this cool tool can save this fork. Park states the tool won’t work for heavier, BMX style dropouts, and even though these aren’t as heavy as modern dropouts, they’re twisted badly. Especially the drive side dropout (on the right in...
  4. furyus

Quirk

Still gathering up some bits. Guess I’m not in too big of a rush. Ran across another Pro Thunder Max and snagged it, mostly for the frame and fork, since they’re pretty rare. Unfortunately, the seller didn’t pack it very well, and the fork dropouts got twisted and bent. Probably the most...
  5. furyus

TIME FOR A CHANGE ...

Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut! Angie. This is your big introduction. This is your very first impression on everyone. Remember, you’re the professional! This is what you do! You’ve got this! So you walk out on the stage with this avatar, a big A? Is this really the best that you can do? Did you only...
  6. furyus

DoorK / Nodor

I’m missing something. If you’re sitting that low, how are you going to hang your elbow out the window? furyus
  7. furyus

DoorK / Nodor

Sorry for the micro-aggression. furyus
  8. furyus

DoorK / Nodor

I believe "reasonable" and "burrito bike" cancel each other out. furyus
  9. furyus

DoorK / Nodor

A quick search for Gallagher’s bike came up with nothing, surprisingly. How did he balance his? Was it a three-wheeler? Regardless, I don’t recall this being undertaken around here before, should be a hoot. You’re the one to pull it off, too. furyus
  10. furyus

Am I about to bend the rules to far?

There are no judges and it is a popularity contest. Everyone is adamant that they don’t care about votes but that voting must be loose enough so that everyone goes home with at least one. If you’re worried that Class 2 will eat your lunch, trust me, Class 1 will eat it too. Just build a bike...
  11. furyus

DoorK / Nodor

So one up Gallagher. Door on each side for balance. May need lateral stabilizers (training wheels) for that, though. Rock on, Carl. furyus
  12. furyus

Quiver of Handlebars

Quiver is getting light. #3 and #5 remain for sale. furyus
  13. furyus

Mr. Rat, my first ratrod

Rare talent. Outstanding. furyus
  14. furyus

Blue bike

I choose the Bultaco. furyus
Back