furyus's latest activity

• furyus
    furyus replied to the thread DoorK.
    A quick search for Gallagher’s bike came up with nothing, surprisingly. How did he balance his? Was it a three-wheeler? Regardless, I...
  • furyus
    furyus reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread DoorK with Like Like.
    I cut the weight by a good third and I've some ideas for more to remove to lose a bit more. The top bit of frame maybe and some of the...
  • furyus
    Thanks little brother. The powered tire will be the outrigger on the left. Unsure just yet if I'll scoop a curve into the back edge of...
  • furyus
    There are no judges and it is a popularity contest. Everyone is adamant that they don’t care about votes but that voting must be loose...
  • furyus
    furyus replied to the thread DoorK.
    So one up Gallagher. Door on each side for balance. May need lateral stabilizers (training wheels) for that, though. Rock on, Carl. furyus
  • furyus
    furyus replied to the thread Quiver of Handlebars.
    Quiver is getting light. #3 and #5 remain for sale. furyus
  • furyus
    furyus replied to the thread Mr. Rat, my first ratrod.
    Rare talent. Outstanding. furyus
  • furyus
    26 x 3 with a crate full of parts. Everything but the batteries. Going to get the Door later today. GC.
  • furyus
    furyus replied to the thread Blue bike.
    I choose the Bultaco. furyus
  • furyus
    Great series of process pics, King. furyus
  • furyus
    I got all of the BB done along with just the drive side seat and chain stays. So here are some contrast pics of the Drive (Cleaned)...
  • furyus
    furyus reacted to Dr. Tankenstein's post in the thread ‘Humpster’ with Like Like.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • furyus
    furyus reacted to Dr. Tankenstein's post in the thread ‘Humpster’ with Like Like.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • furyus
    Crank will be this 1956 JC Higgins mated to a sweet sealed cartridge bearing BB setup. A set of all black ‘Schwinn bow tie’ style...
  • furyus
    Not the correct door but a placeholder pic till I can pick it up. I think Gallagher did this once... Carl.