Recent content by fsjaak

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. fsjaak

Florida Bicycle Ride & Meet

After nearly burning up on re-entry, I've landed in a little village known as Venice, Florida. Happy to be alive and not frozen to death as I would be if I were still in the place I had just come from, I didn't, at first, notice the types of machines that were being used in the village...
  2. fsjaak

The Necromonger (Getting Tanked and Inked!)

Re: The Necromonger (Front Coaster) Ditch the rack.
  3. fsjaak

GUMBY RUMPUS***** Crossed the FINISH line!!

Re: 1961 Schwinn Twin straight bar GUMBY RUMPUS? Hey, I think I was at that swap.
  4. fsjaak

Devist8er ~ Oct update

Re: Devist8er Very nice. Welds are perfect just the way they are.
  5. fsjaak

Lady Jivaro

Is that a pair of Strumey-Archer drum brake hubs? What inspired the very cool frame design? Fabrication is pure voo-doo man. Can't wait to see next chapter.
  6. fsjaak

Rust in Peace

Ditto on that top arch. Looks a little like my Buell.
  7. fsjaak

RRBBO7 Unofficial Gallery

Thanks for all the work necessary to provide "one-stop-shopping" for some of the finest builds to date. This show, as in every previous year, has had the bar raised once again by some of the most talented builders working today. The creative energy generated by this group is so powerful in that...
  8. fsjaak

John Doe No. 438

Well, Here it is August 1 already and although we didn't make the deadline, we are most encouraged by the John's progress. The fork has completely recovered and the main frame is at ninety percent and improving daily. The team has begun preparations to re-install the few components which were...
  9. fsjaak

"RATS-ALT"

Re: "RATS-ALT" (guard+tank painted) Way to go Kota! You've raised the bar to new heights.
  10. fsjaak

John Doe No. 438

During what was a very encouraging examination of the progress of his surface healing after only four treatment applications, another anatomical characteristic was noted as being significant information for our inquiry into the identity of the subject. 1. The Bottom Bracket Shell is offset from...
  11. fsjaak

Badstart

Like the badge on the springer. Is it for atmosphere or does it have special meaning? Nice detail.
  12. fsjaak

John Doe No. 438

Now I think I must be watching an episode of BONES! 8)
  13. fsjaak

John Doe No. 438

The fork has been scraped with single edge razor blade, lightly sanded, and rubbed out with #00 fine steel wool. Wipe down thorougly with clean shop rag. Once treated, close inspection confirms theory that entire fork was undoubtedly originaly plated with Nickel. A final step will be a rub...
  14. fsjaak

Badstart

Outstanding! Keep it going. My 2 cents worth: doesn't need decals.
  15. fsjaak

Badstart

Sweet! 'Round and round we go'. You're going to want a leather helmet for this one. GOOD start on that front fork.
Back