Recent content by Friesy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Yeah nah Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
  2. F

Rear drum brake question

Hey guys, I'm currently in the middle of a 3G Choppermeister build and have a question regarding the rear hub. The hub is a single speed with a drum brake. I was thinking of changing to a 3speed internal hub and was wondering if I need a specific drum brake hub or can the drum brake be...
  3. F

***** NIRVE Bikes *****

Can't see a thread for Nirve bikes. So here's my Cannibal I picked up last weekend. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. F

let me see your chopper bicycles

Picked up this Nirve Cannibal yesterday. Needs a tidy up but rides nice. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. F

Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

Raleigh City 3 speed Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. F

Jube Customs P50

I took the disc off as it was a pain in the backside. Rides really nice. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. F

Jube Customs P50

Thought I'd throw up some pictures of my Jube Customs P50 cruiser. I picked it up 2nd hand on fb and love it. I prefer the smaller bars to apes. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. F

Raleigh City

Another shot Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. F

Raleigh City

Picked this up for $10 from the local recycling market. Mostly original with a 3 speed Sturmey Archer freewheel hub. Unsure whether to flip or build Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. F

Air Ride Suspension on a Kustom Bicycle?

http://www.airsociety.net/2011/11/i-am-the-law/
  11. F

Get A Grip bike show Australia

More pics: Sent from my 5046I using Tapatalk
  12. F

Inspired by the mail box. The owner is planning a full 60s style panel paint job.
  13. F

Today is the 2nd annual Get A Grip bike show put on by the Pedal Pushers BC. Good turn out for a niche hobby. Here's some pics: Sent from my 5046I using Tapatalk
  14. F

Low level

Great looking cruiser mate ! Where in Australia are you ? Sent from my 5046I using Tapatalk
  15. F

$15 FB KK find

Scored this KK from Facebook. The owner was going to change the forks and bars but decided it was all too hard. Sent from my 5046I using Tapatalk
Back