Recent content by Frankie plekhand

1. Frankie plekhand

(MY) HOODLUM FRIEND

F&S right? Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  2. Frankie plekhand

Blue bike

Definitly number 3, that thing is sweet! Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  3. Frankie plekhand

⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡

I agree, it's the soul of that frame! Makes me have second doubts if i should remove al the paint and polish my frame.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  4. Frankie plekhand

1937 LaSalle bomber

Wow that's an impressible paintjob! I love it! Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  5. Frankie plekhand

Monark Sparker

I took the hub out of the wheel and cleaned it, removed the sticker and polished it with Chrome cleaner. I like it, looks pretty similar to the front hub Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  6. Frankie plekhand

Monark Sparker

Ok thanks, i thought it was a steel hub because of the brake. I'll give it a try! Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  7. Frankie plekhand

Monark Sparker

So i polished the "stem" today, thanks @kingfish254 Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  8. Frankie plekhand

Project "Firebolt"

Great starting point! I'm curious what the end result will look like! Rock it dude! Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  9. Frankie plekhand

jaws

Can't wait too see this one finished, really love these frames! Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  10. Frankie plekhand

Monark Sparker

As some of you might say... GET TA BUILDING! I need a longer forktube and it needs to be longer, so i'll use this bike for parts. Need the rear hub too and i also think i'm gonna use the thing that holds the handlebars ( sorry don't know the english name[emoji28]). I'm gonna polish it so it...
  11. Frankie plekhand

Monark Sparker

Thanks man, really appreciate it! Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  12. Frankie plekhand

Sturmey S3C hub - brakes stick

What helps with sticking brakes, is high temperature grease on the brake lining. Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  13. Frankie plekhand

Monark Sparker

There is also auto-D for Nexus 4 and here in Holland there were also 21 speed fully automatic DI2 bikes. Those were crazy, they even controlled the suspension stiffness. Sadly there are no more parts available for these systems. Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  14. Frankie plekhand

VW Bus Bike

That paint scheme is awesome man! Psychadelic! How did you create that? Rattlecan? Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk
  15. Frankie plekhand

jaws

Looking good, welcome to the buildoff! Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk