Recent content by FeltguySD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FeltguySD

SOLD Felt Monster Frame

Would you sell just the chain guard ? If so how much ?
  2. FeltguySD

SOLD / Felt 24” flat black wheels with felt front hub and rear coaster $250 or highest offer over 250

SOLD / As the title states. Wheels are in really good shape. No scratches or chips. Always keep indoors and out of rain. Front and rear wheel included With spokes of course. $250 or highest offer over $250 plus shipping from San Diego.
  3. FeltguySD

NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKES!!!!!!!

Thanks for the ideas @BarnesTO ! 10 years or so later I have recreated your bike! Also your bike popped up on Facebook the other day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. FeltguySD

Hello from San Diego / New Belgium, Felt pictures

Thanks Luke ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. FeltguySD

Thanks !! Wish I could take credit for them but they are mostly stock. Gonna mod the red and grey one a little. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. FeltguySD

Thanks Jason, I’ve been checking out threads on here for a while. Figured it was time to say hello [emoji1360]. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. FeltguySD

Thanks Rat Rod ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. FeltguySD

I guess I’m not super new here but I never got around to posting an intro. I mostly like Felts / New Belgium brewing bikes. I also have an Electra to put my surfboard on when I bike to the beach. Pretty standard cruiser in a gray putty color. I’m looking for a rear rack like the one on my...
  9. FeltguySD

FOUND **FOUND** Felt MP handlebars and 24" Felt rims and front hub.

Hey James, I sent you a DM [emoji1360]. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. FeltguySD

Felt rear rack

Hello, I’m looking for a felt rear rack. Just like the one on the felt MP 2008 model. I have also posted a picture of the rack. If you have one please let me know how much you are asking for it. Thanks ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. FeltguySD

NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKES!!!!!!!

I’m digging that six pack rack ! Nice work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. FeltguySD

show us your BEER BIKE

That’s a lot of cash for a not so good looking bike IMO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. FeltguySD

show us your BEER BIKE

Thank you sir. Nice, let me know. We’ll cruise around. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. FeltguySD

SOLD 2010 Felt Fat Tire Bike "New in Box" Dallas/Fort Worth

Thanks @chucka ! Excited to get her on the road. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. FeltguySD

show us your BEER BIKE

Not a bad deal for the bags. Ha, I’m sure she had a blast. You’re Electra is super nice. I’m digging the custom sign. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back