Recent content by feeblington

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. feeblington

New Barn Find

you are going to be rich, the redline STEM alone will fetch over £100 in uk, and you got a complete bike! a few of youre bmx's are from late 70s (very rare) and most from 80s (lots of money to be made) best bet tbh is to find serial numbers. if you post them up i can see if i can help? im...
  2. feeblington

Raleigh dirt cross on a green tip

not really finished but getting there....Turns out if i sit too far back i fall off - as you can see the bent bottom bits of the mudguards...lesson learnt
  3. feeblington

Raleigh dirt cross on a green tip

just thought i'd share what im working on, an assemblage of spare parts and green paint. not finished im planning on a back rack as the seat...havn't really made a full plan so if anyone has good input or ideas fire away! with my little cat lola dont mind the rubbish as i interupted the...
  4. feeblington

Lets see your backracks/boxes/bike carriers!

rrt44 - that is a nice setup! make me want a trike!! heres a side view 4 u don you got any good racks :P
  5. feeblington

Lets see your backracks/boxes/bike carriers!

heres my bodge of a box :P
  6. feeblington

bottle dynamos

mine is one identical to that, but the wheel is literali silver and smooth - no nut on the top :(
  7. feeblington

bottle dynamos

quick Q My old dynamo has teh tread on the wheel worn almost completely off, it working in the dry but the moment the air is damp it slips real bad is there a way to replace/repair ? without replacing the whole bottle
  8. feeblington

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

me and 1 of my burners
  9. feeblington

is it a clunk or a creak :P

heloooo I have replaced the chain with an old one (sadly its a mix of white gold and black)...wel amusingly anyway thanks 808 it is a sweet machine, now running noiseless :P ive also painted more of it back to black and sorted various bits will update pic soon
  10. feeblington

To anyone in the south east

I probably should have said south east britain!!
  11. feeblington

To anyone in the south east

Hello all, I was just wondering if there is any rideouts in this area, if not, lets get planning! so any of you lot in the SE lets hear from you
  12. feeblington

all valid and im thankful, last night I took out the whole bottom bracket, gave it a nice overhaul with greese etc, i tightened the rear hub, just to stop the play, i took off teh chainring, chain and cleaned the CRAP outta them, put it all back together - snapped a cotter pin and ive just gone...
  13. feeblington

My recently acquired hercucles bike is making an odd noise, ive stopped it twice and its started back again each time after a few days ive narrowed it to the chain, rear wheel and bottom bracket seems that it isnt every pedal revolution but just over the noise is a hard vibration / loud creak...
  14. feeblington

free hercules

cheers for your input - found a serial on the bike "EP 2637" after some digging it looks almost identical to a 1926 :O the rear hub marking are A.W. 56 4 i might add the wheels look newer than the rest of the bike, the level of rust on the frame is mad but the wheels seem not too bad, just...
  15. feeblington

free hercules

just sturmey archer and the number 4
Back