Recent content by Eleven

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Eleven

37 CCM

I lived for 20 years in my grandparent's house...i've always been fascinated by one of my late grandfather's friend, Mr.Roof...He used to tell me he had the same bike since his childhood, raced the bike and bla bla bla...At age 85, everyday he took the bike for a ride until disease struck, he...
  2. Eleven

Winter Bike

No holds barred...as long as we can keep the cool bike thing going all year long....
  3. Eleven

Winter Bike

Of course...i was talking about a winter with truckloads of snow...not a Texas winter...Snowbike buildoff!!!
  4. Eleven

Winter Bike

Hey guys...how about a winter bike build-off...i live in Quebec and i just can't stop riding. i'm gonna build a bike for the hard winters we have here and believe me it's gonna go far beyond the studded tires...just join in if you're interested...i'm gonna post pictures pretty soon. if we all...
  5. Eleven

Humphrey Olympic

I'm too late for the build-off anyways, i broke a couple of rules...but i figured you might want to see the final bike... more photos later...
  6. Eleven

1939 CCM

Sorry...but i found an Imperial GT with the serial number K795132...on the chart it would be a 1927, but all the imperials i've found with the same chainguard and frame shape are from 67-68 and 69...maybe they restarted the serial# list...it has 5 numbers on your list and 6 on my serial...
  7. Eleven

week-end quickie

Found this bike on friday and decided to spend the weekend giving it a little love...it's a CCM Imperial GT #k795132...it has 28 inches coaster brake in the rear and a 26 in the front...I simply painted it and i dropped the fenders...total cost 0$...it's fast and fun!!! Old brokks seat i had...
  8. Eleven

Humphrey Olympic

early Mock-up...il will have the final welding and the final pieces fittes tomorrow...gonna be one heck of a low-rider-rat-mean-drag bike...
  9. Eleven

Humphrey Olympic

I did'nt intend to break the rules...or the bike...hahaha...but it happens sometimes. Sorry about that! I just don't know how to move this to the Builds category...Bur if anyone wants to see the finished bike...just enjoy yourselves and don't vote for me...Might be out of contest but might also...
  10. Eleven

Baby rod

It's a 12' bike i made for my niece about 3 years ago...it was painted pink and i had a huge surprise when i stripped it...Chrome...so i made the flashiest little girl bike ever...good thing is that the bike came back to my place this week, so i will be able to make an other little girl...
  11. Eleven

Humphrey Olympic

I've been working hard this week...had to find dropouts for the new rear section of the bike...found them on an old GT bmx...now it's mock-up time and welding on monday... Turned out to be a buildoff finally...life is full of surprise....... 3 inches tires
  12. Eleven

Humphrey Olympic

Not to put a damper on your rebuild, but I think that would qualify as major frame modification. I would just keep the stock dimensions so that no one has a fuss about it.[/quote I don't mind, as long as it rides on that monster tire...won't even need a stand!!! hahaha...You want Rat, i'll give...
  13. Eleven

Humphrey Olympic

I got rid of the back 28 to fit it to a more casual standard 26...those coaster brakes are getting rare...so better fit it to the Cool size...and suffer the mess of fitting them...Fat is cool (except for ladies bottoms and guys bellys...)
  14. Eleven

Showin' off the Rust..

How about a rusty and slaughtered one??? Unknown frame, beaten till it looks cool, choppend 5 inches beneath the seat, welded , thrown in a campfire and rebuild as the coolest bike ever...with 3 speeds and coolest seat ever...
  15. Eleven

Humphrey Olympic

The new back end will be 4 1/2 inches wide and 9 inches longer...shuld look amazing with the huuuuge tire...You Live, you learn...I will never try to spread wide something that's 70 years old...
Back