Duchess's latest activity

• Duchess
    Duchess reacted to wheelbender6's post in the thread space-E-liner with Like Like.
    Seems like a big shiny front hub motor would work well on that Spaceliner. -A mid-drive will cause you to change that unique crankset...
  • Duchess
    Duchess reacted to sdframe's post in the thread space-E-liner with Like Like.
    My community co-op bike shop finally opened its doors since COVID closed them for so many months. When I walked in for the first time in...
  • Duchess
    Duchess replied to the thread Felt Heavy Duty.
    I'm sure there's an oddball exception out there, but derailleurs just do whatever the cable tension against the spring tells them to do...
  • Duchess
    Duchess reacted to toro1978's post in the thread Felt Heavy Duty with Like Like.
    Adapter and BB installed: I then mounted the drive side crank. It looks like the chain won't rub the tire. So the next step is to get...
  • Duchess
    Duchess reacted to marshall hudson's post in the thread Rollin bones with Like Like.
    Dont want to turn into a second page slacker so ill show a couple more pieces i've dug out. I picked up a couple needed parts at Memory...
  • Duchess
    Duchess reacted to SwissGuy's post in the thread Campground Stroller Trike with Like Like.
    5 days in and already 35 threads....! Although I will have a lot of stuff on my plate this summer, I'll try and join in for the fun...
  • Duchess
    Duchess reacted to Couch tater's post in the thread Felt Heavy Duty with Like Like.
    Good try. It's probably more important to press them in correctly than remove them with a proper tool. I use a big brass drift and 32...
  • Duchess
    Duchess reacted to toro1978's post in the thread Felt Heavy Duty with Like Like.
    Thanks! Here is also an idea how to install a seat lower and to the rear if you don't trust or can't find a layback post. Or And if...
  • Duchess
    Everybody is posting and I am a page 2 slacker?! Shame! Shame!... I installed the fork. Needless to say it took me a while to find all...
  • Duchess
    Duchess reacted to gowjobs's post in the thread Edgelord with Like Like.
    Step Two: Mock up on wheels (24"x 80mm, I think) Already, I am reminded that small folks aren't worthy to ride such a bicycle. Minimum...
  • Duchess
    Duchess reacted to gowjobs's post in the thread Edgelord with Like Like.
    Step 3: Removing flash rust from the fork legs. Admit it, nobody really likes patina. They just say they do because they're too lazy to...
  • Duchess
    BTW (just for the record), it's seems to me that if you have the option to unbolt something and bolt something else back in it's place...
  • Duchess
    In the end it's your bike regardless of the build-off. My opinion is that you should build what makes you happy within the confines of...
  • Duchess
    Here’s an alternative too, albeit for Schwinn S2s https://www.ebay.com/itm/324555580466 But, overall, I like the idea of painting the...
  • Duchess
    Yeah...I'm told you need to use sign paint in these mechanical stripers. I suspect it's thick like pudding--no runs.