Recent content by DS4L780

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DS4L780

Gravity Bikes

yea I'm trying to get some of my club members to build a couple. Definitely seems more fun with friends
  2. DS4L780

Gravity Bikes

That's pretty rad, the fairing looks good, not sure if I'm gonna put one on mine yet
  3. DS4L780

Gravity Bikes

Saw an older thread about a gravity build competition, started looking up gravity bikes and they're pretty ......, looks like alot of fun so I decided to try and put one together for the summer, there's a lot of good downhill riding in my city so summer will be a blast, it's still got a long way...
  4. DS4L780

72 Mustang

Still needs a couple small adjustments parts wise but here's a build I did recently, probably the most fun bike I have to ride at the moment, makes ya feel like a kid again
  5. DS4L780

Fender Ornaments

been thinkin of drilling some holes in a bullet and mounting that, I'm so indecisive about stuff though haha probably why I have 5 projects at once all the time
  6. DS4L780

Fender Ornaments

I dig that, cool for a small ornament, I need something like that for this bike. going big would look a little silly I think
  7. DS4L780

Huffy rims

I use the cheap 26" coaster wheelsets from big box store bikes all the time, haven't had any issues with them yet. I'm sure it'd be different if I was riding offroad trails or hitting ramps but I just use them for cruising and they hold together alright
  8. DS4L780

Fender Ornaments

looking to add an ornament of some type to the front fender of one of my cruisers, just looking for some cool ideas, what have you cats got?
  9. DS4L780

The anti-klunk? (Show us your urban bombers!)

Frankensteined this on awhile back, rode it twice then my buddies bike got stolen so i gave it to him, he loves it.
  10. DS4L780

BBBBO: Big Box Bike Build Off?

just picked this up for dirt cheap, still had the instruction manual taped to it, I'd be into this build if it starts sooner, winter is here, I'm bored and it won't last long being stock haha
  11. DS4L780

Stock Vintage Cruisers

Lets see those factory beautiful cruisers. Here's my 70's Eaton Road King, the only thing not stock is the chain and valve caps.
  12. DS4L780

BBBBO: Big Box Bike Build Off?

Dept Store Schwinn I use for long cruises, had to replace pretty much everything but the frame since they just don't build'em like they used to...
  13. DS4L780

Gimme some skull...

WarBoy Motocross, I don't have this bike anymore but it was pretty cool
  14. DS4L780

The anti-klunk? (Show us your urban bombers!)

my daily commuter mid 80's CycleTech, riding on Michelin Country Dry2's, they're a little knobby in case I run into some gravel or mud but still smooth enough to ride nice on the pavement.
Back