Recent content by dryheatpanzer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Longspring

Long Spring up for sale. Definitly needs a recover but the bones are in good shape I would like $100 and shipped shipped within the USA. Thanks for looking and have a great day!
  2. D

Long Spring

Hello, looking to trade my long spring. It needs recovered but the bones are there and its definitly a cool piece! I'm looking for both front and rear drums for a klunker project I'm working on. Thanks for looking!
  3. D

SOLD Klunker Stem

Awesome thanks for the info
  4. D

SOLD Klunker Stem

Sold it shortly after posting thank you!
  5. D

SOLD Klunker Stem

ACS Slingshot I took off a build that I'm not foing to use. I'm looking for $25 plus shipping. I f you have any question please feel free to ask. Have a great day and thanks for looking!
  6. D

Western Flyer

I does have a sling shot of you're interested I'll be taking it off and it'll be for sale.
  7. D

Pearl Pass Western Flyer

Building this guy up for a run at local Klunker ride and then hopefully the Pass. The plan is S.A. front and rear drums, threadless adapter and possibly a bottom braket swap to a 3 piece set up.
  8. D

Western Flyer

Planning on building this rig out for a local Klunker race here in Arizona then, fingers crossed, make the trek to Pearl Pass!
  9. D

SOLD Sturmey-Archer XL-FD

Sent a message
  10. D

Worksman drum

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone was using a Worksman front drum brake on their bike. If so please post pictures. I'm using a blade style form. Thanks in advance. Chris
  11. D

SOLD 80s DiaCompe MTB Levers

I'll take them. Do you want P.P. or a M.O. ? Chris
  12. D

SOLD Xtracycle Free Radical

Is your Xtracycle still available? I'm interested. Thanks for your time. Chris
  13. D

Phx,AZ Area bike ride

Super interested in this ride. Chris
  14. D

I may have found the Brooks guy!

That's good stuff
  15. D

Mid to late "70's Bridgestone Sprinter

That's a good looking bike. I like it. Chris
Back