Recent content by drewvigil

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

ah! Nexus 3 speed help please!

So I was flying today went to brake, guess the bolt the coaster brake arm fell off and she made a ugly klunk, now she wont shift or pedal right. Seems like the spring loaded pin dosent stick out very fat either on like 1/4 inch or so. Any Ideas? Is my hub spent?
  2. D

Bendix - Nexus shifter help

I didnt run into to those prob but mine is a straight 5 inch shot. Sorry That none of the pics I sent ya helped
  3. D

NitroBillies Vids on youtube

Check out our new vids on you tube. My wife Jenn and I just tryed our hand at vid for our song "Get Ready"!!!! Check it out and add us on F.B. if you dig it!!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/NitroBillies
  4. D

Tattoos

had this done two years ago... This was done by Mr. Scary in Denver. nowhere near done havent had that worked on in 5years
  5. D

check out my new band the Nitrobillies

WOW! Thanks guys that really mean alot to us to hear positive feedback. We did she rides in one take live. Our guitarist Tim Wallace wrote that about one of his good friends.. I think in real life she has an old triump, but twin cam 88 rhymed.. I wrote and sing "get ready". ;) Still need to...
  6. D

thanks guys!
  7. D

I think you guyswouldlike our song she rides.. Let me know what you think http://www.reverbnation.com/nitrobillies
  8. D

Whats up with 24inch bikes?

Man Icy, Im diggin it
  9. D

Show us them cars!

First Hemi Dodge made.. 1953 241 RED RAM.. Chrysler and desoto had bigger hemi prior to 53. but this hemi was lighter and had more horsepower per cubic inch than any production engine up till then..it also set something like 150 landspeed records in 54 Ill admit if I bought had to buy a new...
  10. D

Show us them cars!

11. D

Show us them cars!

Thats a sweet truck man
  12. D

heres my rats

THanks guys
  13. D

Show us them cars!

the first is was a 53 chevy 3100.. I miss this one. we got rid of her a year ago when our twin were born. I sold the chevy and picked up Rosie from my good buddy Mac Daddy... Shes a 53 dodge coronet. still has the original 241 HEMI!! AND three on the tree with overdrive
  14. D

heres my rats

the first is was a 53 chevy 3100.. I miss this one. we got rid of her a year ago when our twin were born. I sold the chevy and picked up Rosie from my good buddy Mac Daddy... Shes a 53 dodge coronet. still has the original 241 HEMI!! AND three on the tree with overdrive
Back