Recent content by drew2388

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

80's earth cruiser seat tube/post size

the title pretty much says it. Does anyone know the seat post size these cruisers need? I have one with the post stuck in the frame. The guy I got it from says it takes a 24.8 post and thatbthe one that's in there is original but it's so tight and I'm going to have to work like heck to get it...
  2. D

Purple Reign - A GT Dyno Moto Glide Klunk9r beach vid update

How did you fit that headset into that frame?
  3. D

1959 Columbia torpedo any info?

Yeah it's cool but I'm going to have get rid of it and get a different frame. Too many bikes already. I bought it on eBay then picked it up so I couldn't not get it. I asked a lot of questions first and thought it was all good but I should have waited.
  4. D

Looking at the drop outs and the width of the triangle closer and I think I've given up. Going to look for a different frame.
  5. D

Cool. I was hoping for 2.35 but not sure I'd get them in.
  6. D

Awesome. That looks nice too. I definitely don't need a 3" tire. What do you think the biggest I could fit would be? It was hard to tell with the fender on how big the rear is so it looked ok. Thanks
  7. D

Ok I was just told by someone that because it's a middle weight bike it won't make a good klunker. Any opinions on this?
  8. D

That was the plan but I liked the look of this one. I'm not going to paint it for sure and if I do build it as a klunker I'll keep all the old parts
  9. D

Why not a good option? Just because it's in good shape?
  10. D

Got this to build as a klunker but don't know much about them and don't want to ruin a bike that's all original if it's something worth keeping that way.
  11. D

Columbia torpedo

That's because I'm an idiot. I'll fix it if I can.
  12. D

Columbia torpedo

anybody know anything about these. I think it's a 61. I plan on a klunker with it.
  13. D

Dyno moto 7

This a random pic off the web.
  14. D

Dyno moto 7

I have a chance to get one of these for $150 all original in decent shape and wanted to know if it's worth it to build a klunker style bike out of. Thanks
  15. D

Dyno moto 7

Does anyone know what one of these would be worth all original? they were from 1997 thanks any info would be great.
Back