Recent content by Dr. Tankenstein

1. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 HOMEMADE SHINE has a totally different look!

Not gonna lie, I like the fender on that crazy long chopper fork. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 SteamRoller - (Coppertone Orange and Silver)

Looks like you sit ON Verboten and you’ll sit IN Steamroller, if that makes any sense. You know me, you know what I mean! Hahahahaha! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Dr. Tankenstein

Daddy Long Legs

Dude, this will make an excellent path bike, especially with the cro-moly tubing! Hopefully this will reignite your ‘build’ fire. I did a similar build to my old Diamondback, then sold it... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Dr. Tankenstein

Old sears bike

Gotta be happy with this one! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dr. Tankenstein

Another Sears Bike

If I remember correctly JC Higgins was the post-war CFO of Sears. He was an ‘outdoorsman’ so they put his name on everything from bikes to guns to balls and beyond. Pre-war Sears sold Elgin bikes, I believe. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Dr. Tankenstein

Shelby Hiawatha Arrow 'Regrestoration'

This is just at another level bud. You are blessed with a special talent, and one of the truest people I’ve had the pleasure to know. Just great work my friend. [emoji1363] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 STIMULUS RATICUS

Stealing this pic! [emoji1375] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Dr. Tankenstein

26” “Stranger Things” Mike’s bike build

I like the 90s Huffy still. It may be the angle of the photo,but to me,something seems ‘off’ with that springer, it’s too upright and I think it’s the piece that the springer bolt connects too. The one that’s on there looks like it has a ~90 degree bend, like the ones used on the lowrider ‘bent’...
  9. Dr. Tankenstein

Two Schwinn Typhoon 2 Speeds - making of GoldenRod

Great work on both of these classics! I bet you could sell a few of those fender bucks to fund future bikes. *wink *wink Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dr. Tankenstein

1951 CWC Roadmaster

You nailed it on that chainring! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 1963 Schwinn Corvette "The Honey Rolla"

Brilliant! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 HOMEMADE SHINE has a totally different look!

I think it throws the proportions of the bike totally off, so it’s a hard ‘no’ from me. But, it’s not my bike, so....... [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dr. Tankenstein

1951 CWC Roadmaster

This looks SO good! Can’t wait to see it in final paint! Build on brother! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 SteamRoller - (Coppertone Orange and Silver)

Man, I like this SO much! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 PINK PANTHER

That’s a great idea Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk