Recent content by Dman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dman

Gidday from New Zealand

Yeah, for sure Glen! Mike actually works for me. Drop by the workshop next time you're in Chch - Garage One, 89 Wrights Rd.
  2. Dman

Gidday from New Zealand

Hey Glen! I have indeed seen some of your creations around the town - in fact, my good friend Mike bought your Sun King! Awesome machine!
  3. Dman

Oamaru Cycle Works old bikes in New Zealand

Re: Omaru Cycle Works old bikes in New Zealand Hey Kingfish, yeah Oamaru is a regular stop for us on our many roadtrips south. It's about two and a half hours drive from Christchurch. That shop is just part of a whole section of town near the waterfront that has been restored in turn of the...
  4. Dman

Oamaru Cycle Works old bikes in New Zealand

Re: Omaru Cycle Works old bikes in New Zealand Got mine here: http://www.unicycle.co.nz/shop/unicycle/road, but prices seem to have gone up a bit... Think they have a US site... I bought the whole unicycle, chopped down the frame, and welded a steerer tube to the top of the forks.
  5. Dman

Amish girls on full sized scooters?

That is COOL! Can we have some more pics?
  6. Dman

The Black Pearl (FINISHED PICS)!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Black Pearl Woah! Lookin GOOD!
  7. Dman

BIG quake.

Wow, my town is stuffed! Giant earthquake two days ago has made a mess of Christchurch, 75 confirmed dead so far but hundreds still missing. Stupid thing is this was only an aftershock! We had what we thought was the big one on September 4th last year which measured 7.1 on the richter scale...
  8. Dman

interesting bike

http://www.unicycle.com The New Zealand version of this site is where I got the front wheel for my penny-farthing. Quite a few options in 36 inch wheels and tyres. (Actually brought the whole unicycle to get the beginnings of my fork too.)
  9. Dman

Cappy.

Yeah, that is too cool! Gonna look awesome, especially with a clear over it. Any ideas on how much weight it'll add to the frame?
  10. Dman

Fisch's twin rear caliper '69 Spyder project!

I like your thinking Fisch!!
  11. Dman

Krusty Kargo - Update August 1 - Finished!!!

Re: Krusty Kargo - Update May 28 How scary are cortizone shots!! Bike is lookin awesome Bean! One of my favourites so far.
  12. Dman

New custom cruiser "Ya Daddy!" Finished!

Never got round to putting up decent photos of this thing so here goes: I've never really been 100% happy with how this turned out though so may revisit it shortly. Any ideas would be gratefully accepted. In the meantime however it shares daily duty with my penny farthing.
  13. Dman

Vanhulsteijn

Man, I loved JesusJonz's "Anything Goes" buildoff bike! Really thought it woulda done better in the voting.
  14. Dman

The Galtbacken 18

Gdcast, I think we all wanna be like Galtbacken! :D
  15. Dman

Electric Crusier

He's back!! :D
Back