Recent content by dilligaf

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Help ID this bike

Thanks LarzBahrs. It has 29292 on the bottom bracket. Any way to find out what that means.
  2. D

Help ID this bike

What do you think?
  3. D

DILLIGAF Shelby "Bareflow" (formerly Hiawatha Arrow)

Tonight I tried to get my rear hub to work, with no success. It's a New Departure Model D. It was not working when I received it. I tore it apart, cleaned it and lubed it. Reassembled and it's not working. I have never worked on a hub before, so I might be missing something very obvious...
  4. D

Still need to straighten the fork. Got a few more parts and did some mock-ups, and included a photo of one below.
  5. D

Thanks rebirthbikes. Seems like the Arrow went to a real good home that will give it the restoration it deserves. PM sent.
  6. D

Re: DILLIGAF NOW Shelby "Bareflow" (formerly Hiawatha) Back in action. Here's the new pile of parts and a partial mock up. My rear hub and chain ring are both skiptooth, and I don't have a chain. What's the best source for a skiptooth chain? Is it possible to run any other sort of...
  7. D

Re: DILLIGAF Shelby Bareflow (formerly Hiawatha) I worked out a deal with 55tbird on my Hiawatha Arrow parts. I'm going to use the one bike change rule, "TRADITIONAL" BUILD OFF RULES 1. You can only enter one bike in the build off (can change bikes once if needed), and use a Shelby Airflow...
  8. D

Re: DILLIGAF Hiawatha Arrow I did not mean for my build thread to turn into an auction or sale. As previously mentioned, frame, fork and tank are going to 55tbird. Thanks to all those who expressed interest in any of my build parts. Hope to get back to my build soon.
  9. D

Re: DILLIGAF Hiawatha Arrow Thanks for the private messages, and sorry for not getting to them sooner. Members have been upfront and honest with their interest. Frame, fork and tank going to 55tbird. Frame switch to come for the DILLIGAF build by the end of the week.
  10. D

Re: DILLIGAF Hiawatha Arrow Tank is sold!
  11. D

Re: DILLIGAF Hiawatha Arrow Parts gathering continues. Chain guard, rack and tank original to the bike. I am not going to use the tank. Anyone interested?
  12. D

Re: DILLIGAF build Thanks for the insight guys. I'm agreeing with the Hiawatha Arrow. Photos online show a tank and chain guard very similar to the tank and chain guard that I have for this bike. Mine are ROUGH. No headbadge holes. Anyone know if this bike would have had a skiplink chain...
  13. D

This is the frame I'll be using for my traditional build. Anyone have an idea what it is?
  14. D

New member from Milwaukee, WI

Hello. Neat website. Looking forward to sharing my projects and seeing others' projects. Anyone else from Milwaukee?
Back