Recent content by Dean Moriarty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dean Moriarty

Lux

Lux build. Got the frame broken down, stripped of paint (not fun, and paint stripper BURNS!) and started painting. I'm going very traditional hot rod with the colors and all (red, black and white). Not real original but definitely the kinda thing I like. Did a checkered flag stripe down the...
  2. Dean Moriarty

Lux

Re: First ever build. No name yet. Thanks, Im looking forward to having some fun building and watching what you all put together. A lot of creative, cool stuff happening.
  3. Dean Moriarty

Hello all.

Just discovered this site and am real impressed. Seems a lot of you are very cool people that share a lot of my interests. Overall after lurking here a while I've also seen that every one seems pretty positive and helpful which is harder to find than you might think. Have a good one. :D
  4. Dean Moriarty

Lux

Just found this site after buying a Huffy to mess with. Saw the build off was starting and thought I'd give it a shot. I love mid-century styles and punk rock/psychobilly stuff a la The Cramps so I think i'm going to name the build after the late, great Lux Interior.
Back