Recent content by Ddivot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Redline ST20

Gorgeous bike! What all did you do to it?
  2. D

Moosegoose for Kos or King Sting

Hey all. As the title says looking to trade my Moose f/f set for your f/f set. This was an og chrome frame. It's been painted candy blue and done quite well, and is in overall fantastic shape. Forks are Akisu. They were nos before being inserted into this Goose.
  3. D

New Bike Day! Race Inc RA26 build.

Still rockin' after all these years!
  4. D

2022 Supergoose candy red n.i.b.

This is the stem I'm after
  5. D

2022 Supergoose candy red n.i.b.

Looking to trade for a primo condition Mongoose Gold Stem; but would definitely consider other interesting offers. Thanks
  6. D

New Bike Day! Race Inc RA26 build.

Absolutely stunning, gorgeous bike!! And... love your avatar! KSHE95 🤘
  7. D

'80 Moose

It's 20"
  8. D

'80 Moose

1980 Moosegoose frame and nos Akisu fork. The frame was originally chrome but was painted candy blue. They did a pretty nice with the paint. I've been sitting on this project for a bit over a year now. I had gotten gold Motomag IIIs first, then the frame and fork and a set of nos gold Super...
  9. D

FOUND WTB: Mongoose Moosegoose f/f set or possibly a Huffy Pro Thunder Max f/f set

Found a nice Moose f/f set on the Museum. :D So please disregard this request.
  10. D

FOUND WTB: Mongoose Moosegoose f/f set or possibly a Huffy Pro Thunder Max f/f set

Recently acquired a gold set Motomag IIIs and decided I would like to bolt them to a Moosegoose if I can find one for a somewhat reasonable price. If that's not an option, then I'd definitely consider doing a budget knockoff Moose with a Pro Thunder Max set. Please reach out if you have either...
  11. D

New guy from OK

Kshe 95 🤘 and.... VERY nice collection!
  12. D

26" Mossberg (something)

Thanks Rat Pilot. Great info and great eye catching that decal from that crappy pic.
  13. D

26" Mossberg (something)

It is, I believe, the same company.
  14. D

26" Mossberg (something)

Obtained this Mossberg recently. It's in very nice shape. Can't find much info on it. The frame appears to be a very similar design to their 1976 MX box bike. Any additional information would be very helpful.
  15. D

2014 Fairdale Flyer

Thanks for your interest guys. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I very recently sold/traded this bike.
Back