Recent content by Danimal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Danimal

July 14, 2018 - Martha’s Vineyard Ride! 1st Annual?

I think we can do this again next year. We can definitely cut out the Vineyard Haven to Oak Bluffs run we did first thing. That is a cool little town but not much happening first thing in the morning. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Danimal

Sometimes a first time ride in a new place can be a little disjointed (cough cough...Boston) but luckily the Vineyard is prime for bikers. They have bike paths and bike maps are online. I’m thinking we can take the ferry to Vineyard Haven and depart from Oak Bluffs on the way home. We can...
  3. Danimal

Well this one is about 3 weeks away now. I’ve been trying to put together a rough list of place to hit and there seems to be a bit of everything. There are at least two brewery’s there, more beaches than you can count (Edgertown’s “state beach” and Katama are two I definitely want to stop by...
  4. Danimal

As of right now, the 14th of July looks good for me too. I’ll mark that as a tentative date and we can start planning this one! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Danimal

I’ll check my work schedule for July on Monday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Danimal

I’m open to dates on this. I mean the dead of summer has its merits too. A total mob scene can be fun. Like I said, throw out some dates and see what the crowd thinks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Danimal

Jose, The ferry is out of Woods Hole, Mass. The ferries are operated by The Steamship Authority. I’ll grab some links for everybody. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Danimal

NERRB Bowling Afternoon Sunday January 28th Webster, MA

Great to see the gang again. Did anybody take photos at the bowling alley? Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Danimal

NERRB Bowling Afternoon Sunday January 28th Webster, MA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Danimal

Edit: looks like the date will be July 14th! Mark your calendar people. This one should be epic! Ok peeps. As we started discussing the other day, let’s try and work on some summer rides for the New Englanders. I propose a day trip to The Vineyard. It’s a beautiful place that lends itself well...
  11. Danimal

Rollfast Springer Fork - Hopalong Cassidy Type

Sold on the evil auction site. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Danimal

$120 shipped? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Danimal

One more bump. Open to offers on this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Danimal

Bump. This is still available. Buy yourself a Black Friday present. ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Danimal

So yeah, here’s a cool Springer for your rat rod project. Seems to have all the correct bolts and parts. Sandblast and paint or run it as is. Over 7” steerer tube and the beauty of these is they can be cut to any length without issue. Asking $150 (NOW $120) shipped to the 48 states. Or you can...
Back