Recent content by Daddyar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Daddyar

SOLD Various Bicycle Seats (Brooks, Persons, Schwinn)

I know this is an old ad, but are either of the Brooks saddles still available? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Daddyar

1959 Schwinn 20” on OfferUp

I ran the serial number through an online data base, and that’s what it came up with. Definitely rough. I wish I could clean the spray paint off the wheels without hurting the original paint. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Daddyar

1959 Schwinn 20” on OfferUp

https://offerup.co/4P86JlURIT This is mine, and I honestly don’t know what to value it at. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Daddyar

Elgin curved bar Frankenbike

Haven’t posted anything in a long time, but still lurking. Picked this up last night at a local thrift store. After a little research, I believe the frame is a 1940 or 1941 Elgin. The OG seatpost is there,but that’s it. Schwinn cranks and sprocket, Wald forks, Araya 7x front wheel with an SR...
  5. Daddyar

Felt Cortez Tank Frame SOLD

Felt steel tank frame. Tank area has two small holes drilled in each side, and a small dent on down tube. Perfect base for the build off! Asking $75obo, pickup in SoCal (Ontario) preferred. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Daddyar

Chain driven tricycles SOLD

Bump! Make an offer! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Daddyar

Chain driven tricycles SOLD

Selling 4 vintage chain drive tricycles. I think two are Colson. I planned to build one out of the four but changed my mind. Great for parts, yard art, or building a kustom. $20 each or all 4 for $60. Prefer local pickup in Ontario, California as shipping could be expensive. Sent from my...
  8. Daddyar

Dyno Glide

Picked this up recently. Pretty clean, all original as far as I can tell. Probably going to flip it.
  9. Daddyar

Girls Muscle Bikes, got any? I have one.

My 24" Western Flyer 3 speed
  10. Daddyar

Electra Hellbilly

Bought this from member Corykip on Saturday. Very cool guy! I wanted something cool that was somewhat lightweight and had gears to ride to work, and this fit the bill. This thing is super comfy! I'm just gonna clean and lube everything and ride it. I also have a brand new set of 24x3 fatti-o...
  11. Daddyar

Repop Columbias at Walmart

The Walmart I saw these in is in Ontario, California
  12. Daddyar

$199 for the Huffy
  13. Daddyar

The bike in the pic has them both in one side. The other had them in the back, one on each side.
  14. Daddyar

My local store had two of them. Each bike had a pair of panniers, and could be mounted on the front or back.
  15. Daddyar

Saw these at Walmart yesterday. And this 700c Huffy Straightbar. Not sure if anyone posted these already or not.
Back