Recent content by crump582

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. crump582

Electra Bicycle Pics

I have a strong urge to build a Tigershark with 24 inch mag wheels... I think it would be awesome. Nice rides!
  2. crump582

Electra Bicycle Pics

Posted this in the Klunker thread, but I guess I'll share here. Needed to make my Revil capable of pulling my daughter in her trailer on gravel and dirt rail trails here... so I changed up my Electra a lot, rides awesome though!
  3. crump582

Coaster brake mag wheels

Cool... I couldn't locate them last time I checked. Planet BMX has a 20 inch set for $99. I'd prefer 24, but $100 seems like a good deal
  4. crump582

Coaster brake mag wheels

Ideally a 24, but I've never seen one with a coaster brake hub... so at least 20. I updated the post.
  5. crump582

Coaster brake mag wheels

Looking for a set with a coaster brake. At least 20 inch wheels. Let me know if you have any! Black, blue, or white if possible. Thanks
  6. crump582

Show us your Cruisers with mag wheels!

I have a 50s CWC that I think I might put 20 inch mag wheels on... I'd like to see some non-bmx nikes with mags!
  7. crump582

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

I never did either... until the need came about, now I like it pretty good!
  8. crump582

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Done for now... I think
  9. crump582

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

In the process of changing my Electra from a cruiser to a Klunker... plan is to use it on rail trails and other dirt/ gravel paths when I pull my daughter in her trailer. The Big Ripper is great for the concrete trailer pulling, but wanted something different for the rougher stuff. Tires on the...
  10. crump582

GT Pro Performer 26

Thanks for the opinions guys... went with the Big Ripper. I liked the size better. Also, about 3 days after I ordered it saw that the Performer was coming with a 29er option for 2018. Don't need 2, but it's possible!
  11. crump582

GT Pro Performer 26

Anybody have one? I'm on the fence. Looking to get one of these or a Big Ripper. I'm 6'1 245... will I be able to cruise comfortably on a 26 inch BMX? Nothing serious, just cruise with my daughter and maybe pull her in the little trailer for a while.
  12. crump582

SE Big Ripper or Felt Rail... HELP!

Thanks Steve. I sent him a message.
  13. crump582

Can he ship? FL is a long haul from KY!
  14. crump582

Yeah... it's all pretty close. I found a blue Big Ripper that is a little cheaper, couple years old, still new.
  15. crump582

I'm not close to a Fairdale dealer... that sucks
Back