Recent content by Classic Cool Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Classic Cool Rides

Felt Bicycle Pics

@ronark .... Hello from CCR Dave .... it's been a while! Your collection of FELT Custom Cruisers is amazing !! I have unfortunately reduced my inventory of FELT products considerably (with the exception of 2 CANVAS build kits still in unopened boxes!!) I have recently acquired this FELT...
  2. Classic Cool Rides

Felt Bicycle Pics

That looks amazing with the touches of orange added !! Great job!! Cheers! CCR Dave
  3. Classic Cool Rides

New Guy In Atlanta

Welcome @Late To The Party !! .... I'd say the party has just started :giggle: Please join us out at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce GA on Sat. Sept 4th for a Swap Meet of Vintage Bikes AND Hot Rods !! Please see the posting about this "Pedal to the Metal" swap meet in the "EVENTS" section on...
  4. Classic Cool Rides

"Pedal-to-the-Metal" (#8) SWAP MEET for the S.E. US in Georgia DEC 5th 2020 (near Atlanta)

Thank you for asking! Yes some pictures are coming your way here next. Sorry for the long delay .... unfortunately my household has been dealing with COVID for the last week to 10 days. NOT from the Swap Meet thank goodness ... my wife's job at a furniture mfg facility had about 10 folks get the...
  5. Classic Cool Rides

"Pedal-to-the-Metal" (#8) SWAP MEET for the S.E. US in Georgia DEC 5th 2020 (near Atlanta)

I have had a few calls today ... YES! ... this Event is definitely ON !! .... The rain on Friday (while we are LOADING UP our goodies) WILL end overnight Friday (ALL Local weather forecasters agree!) ... A chilly Start near 40 degrees ... and then SUN-rise!! ... YES ... Sunny and Mid to Upper...
  6. Classic Cool Rides

ONLY 10 DAYS AWAY !! Get that Gloss Coat on the Rust now, so it'll be dry for the Event!! I do believe it gonna be a HUGE turnout! ... People are JONES'in for a great Swap Meet here in the SE ! Load up your trailer and/Or Pickup and join us for some fun !! Cheers! CCR Dave
  7. Classic Cool Rides

GET-A-GRIP Inc #9 NEW DATE November 7, 2020

1 WEEK away! .... I can almost smell the Vintage Rust already ... Mmmm, Mmmm Good! See you there! Cheers! CCR Dave
  8. Classic Cool Rides

ONLY 5 WEEKS AWAY !! ... That means 3 1/2 weekends to get those finishing touches on your "For-Sale" projects!! ( Because 1/2 of NEXT Weekend is at GET-A-GRIP in Cleveland, TN !! ) Hope to see YOU ... Here and There! Cheers! CCR Dave
  9. Classic Cool Rides

SOLD 3cc 3speedy hub

Hello @freddy .... I will buy this hub from you for your $50 asking price .... I will send you a PM for details to pay you for it .... Thank you! CCR Dave
  10. Classic Cool Rides

The 8th BI-ANNUAL "Pedal-to-the-Metal" Vintage, Classic, Custom Bike SWAP MEET is happening at the Atlanta Dragway Parking Lot on SAT DEC 5th 2020! ... Located in Commerce, GA ... about 50 miles N.E. of Atlanta. We regularly get about 35-40 Bike Vendors and a decent amount of spectators and...
  11. Classic Cool Rides

GET-A-GRIP Inc. #9 March 28, 2020 Cleveland TN

REMINDER !! .... NEW date is SAT. NOV. 7th, 2020 .... Coming up fast! I have asked David Orr who organizes this Event to UPDATE in the HEADER to avoid confusion ... But straight from David Orr (thru me) .... This WILL go on NOV. 7th! ... Cheers! CCR Dave
  12. Classic Cool Rides

4th QTR 2020 SouthEast U.S. Show/Swap meet schedule & Updates ( TN, GA ) Nov/Dec

Hello RRB'ers! Time to plan ahead for the 4th Quarter 2020 ... here in the SouthEast U.S. ... and here is the Modified Schedule to look forward to: NOVEMBER 7th >>> Get-A-Grip Show/Swap Meet in Cleveland, TN (COVID-19 Rescheduled from March 28th) DECEMBER 5th >>> Pedal-To-The-Metal Swap Meet...
  13. Classic Cool Rides

SOLD FELT CANVAS Frame Kit *Build-a-Kustom* NEW in Box (2 remaining) $140.00

Hello RRB'ers I got my Last kit above to @Pops68 as stated .... But I need to report I am now officially SOLD OUT of Canvas frame kits. Thank you to all the RRB forum members who purchased from me! I have Sold Out of my remaining Felt wheels in both 26" and 24" as well. I still can't believe no...
  14. Classic Cool Rides

Hey Tim, Yes I do ... I'm holding it for you. Still in an unopened box should be flawless. We'll get together some time this week. Maybe meet halfway in between Calhoun and Duluth. Maybe in Cumming, GA one morning before the blazin Hot Sun fries us ... Thanks! CCR Dave (see PM)
  15. Classic Cool Rides

Hey Tim, I still have a flawless one in an unopened box holding for you! Please see my PM reply to your PM message for more specific details... We'll get together soon this week. Thanks, CCR Dave
Back