Recent content by chronos275

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

ELGIN- B-Bomb

AWESOM BIKE! its a nice work of art! u should be proud of it! :D
  2. C

the goody 2 shoes

THATS KILLER! awesome bike man and nice color scheme!
  3. C

Tag-Along Stretch

I had this "great idea" while i was looking at my sisters tag-along! :lol: Would it be possible to make a tag-along into a stretched cruiser? I was thinking maybe if you added brakes and a fork with headtube, wheels, and handel bars, etc to the front. So my main questinon is "would it work?"...
  4. C

Durham, N.C. (my work neighborhood)

nice to see someone near bye . I live in chapel Hill AND YES I LOVE UNC! :lol:
  5. C

1940-41 schwinn THE TRADITIONAL TERRY

love the balloon tires on that my bike nice taste! :D
  6. C

Finally a Stingray!

glad you could get your dream! nice bike i can see it will look great!
  7. C

Cream Tires OR Blackwalls

definitly BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!! it gives it a rugged rat look that dosent get dirty easily either
  8. C

1980s Columbia City Lite single speed conv.

I like that rear tire. Is that a slick? Nice color scheme
  9. C

moon twist handlebars how do you make them rust

I just got new find with some flat black moon bars. I might be able to sell them.
  10. C

Finding Bikes

I have been looking at recent rat rod finds. Alot of them are at factories as it seems. How could i find a factory near me that has some decent retired bicycles?
  11. C

Low Rider

Thanks I will check them out!
  12. C

FUNKY BIKE

How does the front wheel roll and stay on at the sametime?
  13. C

Low Rider

Thanks! Does anybody know of any specific low rider websites? That are to fit my budget. Which is pretty cheap.
  14. C

Kulana Moon Dog

THanks! So what i have been thinking is maybe a 3 speed hub, because i like the real clean look. I was also wanting to throw some apes on it and maybe even change the seat. I will also probably try to get the stickers off, and maybe make it coaster brake.
  15. C

Kulana Moon Dog

Thanks for the idea. All are greatly accepted!
Back