Recent content by Cameo Carrier

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cameo Carrier

When Somebody Says "I'll Take It"....

It's the integrity of people these days. I think it happens here less than out and about in day to day life I think. I feel honored to be a part of this site, no matter how small, and it feels like a "brotherhood" here more than other places online or out in the world. If you say one thing and...
  2. Cameo Carrier

Swinging the Blue

That thing looks like a blast! Very well done and yeah, paint came out flawless!
  3. Cameo Carrier

Finished my first build.

And the sickness begins! Great job!
  4. Cameo Carrier

fenderless Freddy

Very nice! :shock: Do you have a shot from the side? Straight on.
  5. Cameo Carrier

My Columbia

Add me to the list of the ones that like that plate holder! Great looking bike and great deal! I'm a "scrounger" too :D
  6. Cameo Carrier

Show Us Your Bicycle Clocks anyone have or make them?

Re: Bicycle Clocks anyone have or make them,show them off Those are cool Fatboy! A little inspiration for sure!
  7. Cameo Carrier

RAT -GASSER [UPDATE] "Drag Nut Fink"

Re: RAT -GASSER That looks cool! I like the slick up on the front too :wink:
  8. Cameo Carrier

Prices for things then and now.

I just noticed I was in the gallery. Sorry guys! Mods, can you move it? Leave it to a newb! :roll: :oops: :lol:
  9. Cameo Carrier

Prices for things then and now.

Is it just me or have prices really gone crazy lately? I was off doing other things for a bit and now I'm getting back in to the swing of things and wow! No deals to be had off this site that I can see. I always loved it here and I think I have gotten some great deals from people on here. Sorry...
  10. Cameo Carrier

VooDoo Demonio (Pic Heavy!)

Very, very cool! I also love that chain guard and the use of the 1 shot can and the lighting in general. Super cool bike!
  11. Cameo Carrier

BIKE TRAGEDY, pictures are in 8-13-11

Re: BIKE TRAGEDY Sorry to hear about that Walker! It could have been so much worse though. You had a guardian angel with you I think.
  12. Cameo Carrier

Rare Bike

Thanks a lot! Now I want one!....BAD! lol. Cool idea and I will vote for it for sure!
  13. Cameo Carrier

Threw this l'il Mustang together this afternoon

That's cool! Amazing what just a little time will do sometimes, huh? Looks way better! :D
  14. Cameo Carrier

'51 JC Higgins Color Flow

Very nice! It's one of my favorites too!
  15. Cameo Carrier

26.2 miles on vintage bikes..a few pics...

Looks like a blast! I did 8 miles round trip to work yesterday and it kicked my butt! I'm so out of shape, lol. I do have a good rider now and I hope to get up to what you guys were able to do. Very nice bikes btw!
Back