Recent content by bryanellis

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Dodge Dart... a conversation starter

hee hee! He may have sold it for that reason! You bein in the oven. ;) I remember him telling me it was costing him too much.
  2. B

YARD ART in their natural state

These are a fairly common site for me. I took this picture while walking my dog around the block.
  3. B

Custom Stingray Krate - "Orange Peeler"

Great idea guys! Looks Good. Hey, I know its a silly question but, that brick looks familiar. That things been laying around the shop for years hasn't it?
  4. B

VOTE HERE! - RRBBO3

Why didn’t you guys tell me you were having a big rat rod bike build off of the 3rd revision? If I wasn’t so wrapped up in nonsensical businesses I would have remembered to vote. ;)
  5. B

THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL - **NOW ROLLABLE** 8/30

That looks great Jeremy! Nice Job. I like sleepy dogs too. :) mostly these days though cause we're living in the city.
  6. B

66 Violet Breeze

Hey! That was my grandma's Name.
  7. B

New Memebr in Los Angeles California

Perfect! Glad to see it and cant wait to show these pedestrians and cars!
  8. B

New Memebr in Los Angeles California

Hello Folks. I'm really enjoying all these cool bikes. I'd Like to ask if its posible to get a T-shirt with the RatRodBikes logo on the top Banner of this forum page? Bryan
  9. B

TEAR'N ASPHAULT

Im not exactly sure what Im lookin at in your work in progress pics but "datapurdydawg!" I really like your motor bike. Is that street leagal? I see guys ridin those around the streets here in LA.
  10. B

THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL - **NOW ROLLABLE** 8/30

Re: THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL Wow, Jeremy! Your using expensive masking paper. you must not want any paper fibers in your paint.. :D Looking Good!
Back