1. bleedingfingers

opinions wanted

Do it :thumbsup:
  2. bleedingfingers

BO15 WAHA-SEDB-3 (Trike-Tor Evolution)

I think a set of tiller bars by themselves would do the trick
  3. bleedingfingers

DBS....."The Best Bicycle"

Sure would like to know how they got those bars into that stem?
  4. bleedingfingers

Garry The Leprechaun Strandie

Thanks Funkme color looks like a Hotwheels car in person just couldn't get it to come out in the photos . It's a good solid great riding bike . I'll miss it when it's gone .
  5. bleedingfingers

♠♣♦♥'SIMPATICO'♥♦♣♠

I know what you mean In Canada we don't have a lot of the cool stuff thats in the States either and shipping is expensive here as well . Not a lot of double bar stuff I'm mostly building English style 28 inch 700C pathracer stuff with fat tires . I've never entered anything with an American...
  6. bleedingfingers

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Thanks for the votes and likes everyone and thanks Rat Rod for having the site and throwing the build off . Voted for 17 Builds and it was hard cutting down to that . Lots of cool stuff this year .
  7. bleedingfingers

RAW DEAL

Liked this build really like the forks on this bike .
  8. bleedingfingers

Garry The Leprechaun Strandie

Thanks Kingfish I think it turned out great considering it started out as a bent frame headed for the scrap heap . I paid $25.00 for the frame crank and fork the rest I had in the parts pile and wanted to clear up some space . Will probably sell it now that its done . But it is the best riding...
  9. bleedingfingers

EC RIDER

Like this bike makes me want to do a wheelie .
  10. bleedingfingers

Ankle Biter

Really dug this build have a bunch of banana seat bikes for sale locally might have to pull one off the block and build me one of these .
  11. bleedingfingers

Pastiche

I'll say it again I gotta learn how to weld . Amazing transformation one of my favs.
  12. bleedingfingers

♠♣♦♥'SIMPATICO'♥♦♣♠

Glad you made it I was rooting for you . Your builds always surprise me you take a pile of stuff and turn it into something cool and unique.
  13. bleedingfingers

Skylark

One of my top picks . I would ride the wheels off that thing .
  14. bleedingfingers

Meet the SlankSpeed, a neoretro spacecowboy style klunker mtb

Rolling piece of art . I gotta learn how to weld .