Recent content by bikesnbuses

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bikesnbuses

SOLD LOCAL PU in southern RI on CT/RI border Vintage 1949 Columbia balloon tire bicycle

NOTE!! I will trade this bike for the CORRECT ALUMINUM TRUSS RODS I need for my 1940 HAWTHORNE! (These are NOT the same as Silver King truss rods..) Great project bike for this summer!Lots of patina ! The year is 1949 made in Westfield Massachusetts .. Boys bicycle with 26" wheels Asking $100...
  2. bikesnbuses

SOLD NOS prewar postwar Diamond skip tooth 1" pitch 56" long chain

I do not...Wish I did,for me and 4 other people who asked..I MIGHT have a good used one maybe? Thanks,Jeff
  3. bikesnbuses

These chains are $75 each shipped or $140 for both shipped in the USA
  4. bikesnbuses

This is a New Old Stock Diamond chain ! The Box is scruffy.. But skip tooth chain is brand new out of the box with a tiny touch of surface rust in a small section Asking $110 shipped in the USA obo ALWAYS looking for ALUMINUM TRUSS RODS (or just ONE) for a 1940 Hawthorne All-American (NOT the...
  5. bikesnbuses

SOLD Antique chrome jeweled automobile marker light Now $30 shipped

Price drop..now $30 shipped
  6. bikesnbuses

I really dont know..It honestly doesnt FEEL like it..but I could be wrong.. sorry
  7. bikesnbuses

Looking to buy or trade for middle of the road condition prewar Rollfast Bars

OK..so I found a nice cross brace! So..Im just looking for a "R" stamped 28" wide bars and a nice stem..Thank you!
  8. bikesnbuses

I got this with a bunch of bicycle parts ..what you see is what you get.. Uncleaned..Perfect for your rat rod bicycle , motorcycle or car.. HEAVY cast with fair chromed piece would look cool with a LED light inside maybe? NOW Asking $30 shipped in the USA obo
  9. bikesnbuses

Looking to buy or trade for middle of the road condition prewar Rollfast Bars

Looking to buy or trade for middle of the road condition prewar Rollfast Bars As the title says.. I'm looking for a set of these particular prewar ROLLFAST crossbreed bars with the bigger crossbar.. these are NOT the typical prewar cross-braced bars.. The BARS have a stamped R under where the...
  10. bikesnbuses

Original BLUE Schwinn BX wanted

Anyone need spring break money? :21: :21::21::21:
  11. bikesnbuses

Wtb nice set of 22" wide Torrington scripted" U bar handlebars

As title says.. Wtb nice set of 22" wide Torrington scripted" U bar handlebars ( like shown in picture below ) with minimal scuffing some rust ok.. thank you
  12. bikesnbuses

Original BLUE Schwinn BX wanted

Bump.. Anyone need Christmas $$?
Back