Recent content by bebopblu

1. bebopblu

Springer fork help needed

Thanks for the info Kingfish
  2. bebopblu

Springer fork help needed

Hello..have been out of the Ratrod loop for awhile..discovered cigarbox guitars and was building those for awhile ..now back to the bikes I am not sure how to properly bolt this springer to the wheel to allow movement..problem is the axle..if i tighten wheel the way its set up there is no spring...
  3. bebopblu

Parade Bars, Fork Threading Tool, White Pedals

Thread Tool is SOLD
  4. bebopblu

Parade Bars, Fork Threading Tool, White Pedals

Starting to clean out the collection to finance a dual sport bike. Watch for much more after these. First is a set of what I think are called " Parade Bars" ??? Came off my 52 Black Phantom. I dont think the reflectors are vintage. One bar is missing the round bracket at one end. Asking $50...
  5. bebopblu

Motorized Worksman (pickup only) LI,NY

Got a deal in the works
  6. bebopblu

42 Speed Master for sale

bump
  7. bebopblu

42 Speed Master for sale

One of my Ratrodbike Build off bikes. A 42 Speed Master with Skip tooth and blacked out parts. All original except that I added a Shimano 7 speed hub (still kept the skip tooth) and nice wheels to handle the hills here on Long Island. Included with the bike are the original wheels and hubs...
  8. bebopblu

Motorized Worksman (pickup only) LI,NY

Motorized Worksman bike (Made in USA) with heavy duty Worksman front wheel and drum brake. Big spring Brooks saddle and a custom leather wrapped gas tank from a RRB member. Bike runs good but keep in mind that these bikes require regular maintenance and tinkering. Email me with any questions...
  9. bebopblu

Red Velvet

Very cool build with great attention to detail ....you could start yourself a little business selling some of those billet parts to fellow members....
  10. bebopblu

DESTINO FLYER

Just a sweet bike all around.........
  11. bebopblu

Hornet Deluxe yard find....

Hey v8caz.....just realized you are from Long Island.....me too !!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. bebopblu

Hornet Deluxe yard find....

WOW.....Same as the one I did for the winter build off and I thought I had gotten a good price from the original owner..$250....you got an incredible deal for the $40.....People pay at least 100 just for the springer forks........I cleaned mine with some polishing compound and finished with a...
  13. bebopblu

(WBO) 58 Schwinn Deluxe Hornet 3/29/15...Whewww !! DONE !!

Mine had a red and white seat but I swapped it out for a more comfortable one...would love to see some photos of your bike...I am working on a straight bar deluxe hornet at the moment
  14. bebopblu

(WBO) 58 Schwinn Deluxe Hornet 3/29/15...Whewww !! DONE !!

She is a beauty !!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting those.