Recent content by ArtGeco

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ArtGeco

Alchemist Custom Bicycles Gallery

Re: Deven Science Labs I love the passenger seat.
  2. ArtGeco

easy grip removal

If you have a compressor just blast air under the grip, it will blow it right off after a few seconds.
  3. ArtGeco

Decoding a Higgins Serial Number

Thanks so much for all the info.
  4. ArtGeco

Quickie cleanup

Sorry, no build pics, just before and after. My wifes friend was given this old JC Higgins bike. I offered to clean it up for her. I had some extra paint from shooting my car so that decided the color scheme. Before: I hand painted the raised letters on the cheng cheng tires: My wife...
  5. ArtGeco

Decoding a Higgins Serial Number

Is there a site or a way to figure out what this bike is. It's a Higgins, 24", girls bike. I just wanna know the year. 502 459304 503751 The #4 in red, may be a "4" a "9" a "1" or just a burly scratch.
  6. ArtGeco

National Geographic/Energizer Photo Grand Prize Winner

This is all the info I could find: When Bernardo Medina was vacationing in China, he snapped a picture of a passing stranger. Little did he know, that photo would win him a prize of a lifetime: publication in National Geographic, a trip for two to the Galapagos Islands and the approval of a top...
  7. ArtGeco

The Shadow

You do some really nice work but so far, I like your kickstand the best.
  8. ArtGeco

Why am I laughing at this?

9. ArtGeco

Redneck hi-tech

Awesome :mrgreen:
  10. ArtGeco

VD?

Anybody else Dork Out and build a bike for your loved one for Valentines Day?
  11. ArtGeco

We're 2000 members strong!

Can we still party like it's 1999?
  12. ArtGeco

Colombia, How Progressive

I spent Christmas in Colombia with my wifes family. I liked the country, but loved it once I saw what happens every sunday. Every city in the country closes all major roads inside city limits and allows only bikes, pedestrians and skaters to use these major roadways. These pictures were taken...
  13. ArtGeco

going out of business /sales /sales /sales

Except, pay full price for those parts now and help them stay afloat. I know that doesn't sound very nice, but I do my best to support the Ma and Pas, especially now.
  14. ArtGeco

Rat Rod Magzzzz

I have had subscriptions to all the aforementioned mags. Garage is prolly the best of those mentioned. If you want real car culture info get The Rodders Journal, and Church. If you want girls, get Maxim. Seriously, all the info you need is online, mags are great for pretty pics and that's the...
Back