Recent content by ANGRYJOE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ANGRYJOE

MBBO#04 CLASS 1 VOTING BOOTH.

I'd be remiss if I only voted for my boys bike...what a great line up! So many fantastic bikes. I scrolled thru the bikes trying to pick a favorite and I just can't. Great work everyone, really...just fantastic stuff.
  2. ANGRYJOE

Class 1 -The Raven, as Done as She's Gonna Get

blue seat finally arrived....took forever....weather is awful here so no good shots....
  3. ANGRYJOE

thanks you all! the build was a lot of fun. We learned a lot and even had success in creating ghost flames on the bike (not pictured) They are on the forks, I used fine line tape over a semi gloss finish and sprayed the gloss black down. Peeled the tape off, hit it with clear and there is just...
  4. ANGRYJOE

oops, almost forgot the video [video]
  5. ANGRYJOE

Here she is in all her budget built, rattle canned, used parts glory. The Raven! A little peeved the bue seat did not show up in time...but dems da brakes I guess.... Trek 20" cruiser frame Odyssey Brakes Duro 2.75 repop white wall slick Duro waffle tread white wall at 1.75 Unknown Sissy...
  6. ANGRYJOE

(MBBO 4 Class 1) -- The Raven -- Now With Flames

Well, the boy dug his presents...so much so that there was no relaxation after the gifts were opened. Now we are waiting on the seat to arrive. We will take some good pics and post it to the completed section....
  7. ANGRYJOE

(MBBO#04 Class 1) - B4C builds Hooligan!

very cool bike, nice clean build....nice job!
  8. ANGRYJOE

well, it has been some time since I last updated. I had this week off from job A and job B so I've been catching up on projects around the house. Over the last 2 months I have tried various colors and styles of pin striping on the flames but I did not find anything I liked so I decided to go...
  9. ANGRYJOE

thanks for the compliments guys. I added some silver pin stripe (tape) to them but it looked like crap. I think when I get time this week I am going to grab a few colors and stripe it with my brushes...Not sure I want to use silver or a bright blue. I'll play with it on MS Paint to see what...
  10. ANGRYJOE

Well the ghost flames didn't turn out like I planned and now we decided to change the color scheme of the bike. I've ordered a blue sparkle seat and hand grips to tie in the blue flames. Here it is with its first coat of clear. Not bad for some rattle cans and a few hours or prep work. I'm real...
  11. ANGRYJOE

I've never really done anything like this before...I imagine if I had all the right equipment it would look much better but....I don't think it looks too bad. Not exactly what I had practiced on the scrap metal but it looks really great against the black. I may try to cover it with some "Night...
  12. ANGRYJOE

well, I was feeling creative last night after thinking about flames for a while...the tape came in so I masked off some licks...I like the way they came out and it will give me an excuse to play with the air brush later. I had considered not doing ghost flames and instead pin-striping them...
  13. ANGRYJOE

(MBBO-IV, Class 1) Deutsch Muscle Fahrrad

crazy cool....that rear tire is meaty!
Back