Recent content by Aloisiojones

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Giant bmx cruiser convertion

Well done, love it!
  2. A

SOLD Worksman 26x2.125 wheelset F/S

Chuck I'd like to purchase a set if you have them left still? Mike
  3. A

Gas Money

Really nice Camel Back Matt, can't wait to see it finished! I'm Rat Rodding a early Raleigh Colt Camel Back ... so seeking tips on your bulidup.
  4. A

Italian Roast Espresso

Nice work, love the retained patina besides single speed conversion!
  5. A

COLUMBIA STRAIGHTBAR

Nicely done!
  6. A

Straight Bar frame only.

Wanted straight bar ... Worksman, Husky, or Summit frame only.
  7. A

SOLD Delete

Who wouldn't love that one ... terrific hope you post pics when complete.:wink1:
  8. A

SOLD Delete

Chuck: still available?
  9. A

Bicycle Shirt SALE $16

Soft but are they 100% cotton or a blend?
  10. A

The Rattiest 26” BMX

Really terrific ... love this application. Great job!
  11. A

Pre 50's rear facing dropouts

Thank you for that advise ... it appears that would be the easiest and productive way to do it.
  12. A

Frankly I wish they dropouts were a bit over 3/8" but they are very close to 1/2 inch and appear to be consistent in that measurement with little to no wear points.
  13. A

Frustrated with any reasonable response to a Sturmey Archer internal 3 speed axle .375 (10mm) that floats within the factory dropout that measures .480/.497 (14mm) the centering washers also measure .375 (10mm) thereby leaving the hub laying in the bottom of this dropout without any reasonable...
  14. A

SOLD 1947 Huffman Texas Special custom build, daily rider.

Pierce doing a few tasks ... the chainguard repair and reset the Sturmey Archer to grab low better. While removing the front fork to service the hub it was noticed that the truss plate attached to the front fork was coming apart internally. That said for the life of me I cannot determine what...
  15. A

SOLD 1947 Huffman Texas Special custom build, daily rider.

Pierce a few things ... first finally took the Texas Special on a significant ride and was even more pleased with the acceleration, handling, and some stopping power, anyway all good. Second you had suggested to me that you were moving into 28" early bikes (I think) that said, I'd be...
Back