Recent content by 61rustrat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 6

PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-29 UPDATE)

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-11 UPDATE) FREEKING S I Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. 6

24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

Well its March. The last time I talked to Tim, he said they were only kranking out 26"s in whitewalls... Wish the square tread gods would let them krank out 24" whitewalls!!! Trust, these would b SIQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, Im rocking 26" Jeralds (front &...
  3. 6

"RU" Slammed? (pics)

b*tchin' :mrgreen:
  4. 6

DIY bikestands

heart the car rim base platform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. 6

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Ape's for life! FTW LOL :mrgreen:
  6. 6

Curtis Odom rides a Rat Rod!

welcome. greetings. cheers in 2011! i surf in the seal beach to newport beach areas (southern cali) ~keep slidin' :mrgreen:
  7. 6

Barn painted and beautiful CWC Western Flyer (Done)

clean sproket, clean spring rodz, fat tire, head light & added tank... LQQks killer!
  8. 6

CL Parts Score

schwinn hubs, i likee
  9. 6

'49 Schwinn B6 - Men's Ballooner

Re: 1949 Schwinn B6? that is tight!
  10. 6

RUSTROCKET DELUXE - the auction rat nr. 1

BTW, Are those shorty cranks that Monterey is sporting!? Thanks 8)
  11. 6

How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

Being a po' boy with (struggling/old skool/3rd world) parents I grew up with Huffy's & AMF's while the well off families blessed their kid's with Schwinn's, GT's etc. I was still just as hyped as the next kid though. Sometimes I'd steal bikes too :| But now I earn every single thing I possess...
  12. 6

Decoding #MO3005022, J5305518

Yeah this is a 1980's? Murray Monterey. The person I copped it from claims 1984. The official Los Angeles Olympics sticker state's 1980? Nothing serious, I was bored :? but I just wanted to know. Thanks RatBike world! Wealth, Prosperity, Abundance, Harmony & more bikes to all! Happy 2011...
  13. 6

Murray Monterey rat

KQQL Murray. I have the exact same one. I just copped one yesterday, tuesday 12/28/10. By the looks of it, it's the 1984 Murray Monterey (Los Angeles Olympics) edition. Ya thats right, anodized gold rims, sproket & fork. Mine still has the official sponsor of the Los Angeles Olympics sticker on...
  14. 6

KING DADDIO

Can you fab one for a 1984 Murray Monterey!? Please touch base if you can. Wish you were in Southern CAlifornia lol :? Touch base, thanks Happy New years, Lee
  15. 6

Schwinn Panther - back to stock!

((((((((((sik))))))))))))))
Back