Recent content by 37fleetwood

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 37fleetwood

Winged Hot Rod

it's a beautiful bike and I really liked how the shot came out. feel free to print it for your own use. pm me your e-mail and I'll send you a bigger version so it will blow up well.
  2. 37fleetwood

Winged Hot Rod

Thanks guys! as you know this isn't my bike, but it was about submitting a photo right? I really love the way this bike was done.
  3. 37fleetwood

Winged Hot Rod

Hi, I thought I would join in. here is a photo I took this year that I liked, hope you guys like it. :oops:
  4. 37fleetwood

Show us them cars!

I sent a 65 Dart Waggon to Sweeden last year. you pay shipping and it will be on it's way! :lol:
  5. 37fleetwood

Show us them cars!

I'm in So. Cal.
  6. 37fleetwood

Show us them cars!

my latest find, 1963 Dodge Dart 270 Waggon. it's for sale!
  7. 37fleetwood

Copper King 2012

here are a few I took on the ride yesterday:
  8. 37fleetwood

Copper King 2012

I rode with Frank last night and from what he told me this bike was actually built in about one day, Saturday if I'm not mistaken. He's had that frame for quite a while, we've talked about him building it, but up til a couple days ago no word about it. then mid last week he started talking about...
  9. 37fleetwood

Help w/id this Western Flyer

Hi, got your pm. definitely a Huffman. I would say 1941-42. I'm not sure if I have any literature from WF in that year. easiest would be to check at nostalgic.net.
  10. 37fleetwood

New Fat Tire Label

New Belgium said it was because the bike was out going to all the Tour De Fat's
  11. 37fleetwood

New Fat Tire Label

Hey Sensor, long time no see! how is everything, hope you and yours are well. :mrgreen:
  12. 37fleetwood

New Fat Tire Label

hey, you know how you can get those "beers of the World" gift packs? there should be a Rat Rod Bikes Beer pack! :mrgreen:
  13. 37fleetwood

New Fat Tire Label

A friend, who drinks Fat Tire Ale occasionally, found that during the "Tour De Fat" the bottles have no bike on them. he decided that it was an opportunity to put the bike of his choice into the label. so here it is the unofficial new Fat Tire Ale label. tell me what you think
  14. 37fleetwood

1937 Huffman Super Streamline

so, here's what I've been up to. since I bought my Firestone Streamline I have been thinking how cool it would be to have one of the Huffman versions with the curved rear end. at the time they were supposed to be unobtainable. some experts even went so far as to say that they never made them...
  15. 37fleetwood

Please help identify this. Western Flyer Serial# HW 31786

Come on Guys, I taught you better than that! just kidding, this is a 1938 Huffman made Western Flyer. the tell tales are the straight down tube limit it to 1938 and before, as does the drop stand ears. then there's another thing that tells it as a 1938. the upper rear fender attach point is...
Back